The Meaning of the Tarot Suit of Cups
The tarot suit of cups is also known as the suit of cauldrons, vessels or hearts, depending on the deck. Cups represent the element water. Pictures of full or empty goblets or cups often adorn these cards. Cups represent emotions, psychic and intuitive arts, fantasy and illusion, fertility, grace and serenity.
The meaning of any card of this suit is modified by the following general correspondences:
- Astrological Signs
- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
- Moodiness, excesses and addiction, psychic drains
- Serenity, love, creative visualization, imagination
Suggested News Resources
- Fool's Journey: A Tarot Reading for Restlessness
- As a youngster, the Page has all of the energy of their suit, all of that fire, all of that excitement, but lacks the maturity to know what on earth to do with it, or where to direct it. Instead, they ... A symbol of home.
- Fool's Journey: How Can I Create Harmony in My Genderqueer Identity?
- Your gender expression, that which you share with the world, is only half of the story – the Six of Cups asks you to spend some serious time thinking about your roots, about what is beneath the surface.
Related searchesshimon peres family life
bromsgrove famous residents
miracle on 34th street plot summary
shiva attributes of lord shiva
powerpc g4 powerpc 7450 voyager
bloom filter algorithm description
norfolk island geography