The Meaning of the Tarot Suit of Swords
The tarot suit of swords is also known as the suit of blades or spades, depending on the deck. Swords represent the element air. They represent your mental, rational, logical functions, also communication and thought. Swords are indicative of a struggle or conflict and point to a need for decisions about or separation from past attachments. Desire for truth and a need for discrimination are often indicated.
The meaning of any card of this suit is modified by the following general correspondences:
- Astrological Signs
- Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- Judgmentalism, sharp-tounged, fear or confusion
- Penetration, courage, strength, truth and justice, organization
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meanings eBook - Biddy Tarot
- Now, with The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meaning I am th led to provide you with literally everything you .. Quick Reference Chart: Suit of Cups Keywords .
- THE SYMBOLISM OF THE TAROT by P. D. Ouspensky
- metaphysical interpretation of the general meaning or of the general content of . spirits, the Tarot has four suits -- sceptres, cups, swords and pentacles.
- EXTRA #1 From Tarot Cards to Poker Cards to Personality Poker
- The actual meaning behind each suit is a bit more complex.
Suggested News Resources
- LISTINGS: Sports, Martial Arts, Mind & Body, Yoga/Tai Chi - August 4 - August
- Pamper Experience, variety of treatments available, inc Tarot Readings, Indian Head Massage, Hair Treatments, Nails, Reflexology and Reiki, and many more. Customise your Experience to your own taste.
Suggested Web Resources
- Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings: Free Tarot Reference Guide
- Jun 17, 2010 Complete Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings. The command of the swords references our current life challenges.
- Tarot Suit of Swords - What are the Meanings of the Swords in Tarot
- If you're learning to read the Tarot, take some time to get to know the suit of Swords, which is tied to conflicts and tough decision-making.
- Suit of Swords - Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- Click here to go directly to the Suit of Swords Tarot Card Meanings. The Suit of Swords is representative of the element of Air.
- Swords: Tarot Card Meaning
- Interpretation and meaning of the Suit of Swords in the Tarot, courtesy of Linda Dalton, at Lost & Found Psychic Readings.
Related searchesquran created vs uncreated quran
air conditioning patents
acorn worm anatomy
face face diseases
dream symbol self-important
four great vows
acropolis athens geology of the rock