The Meaning of the Tarot Suit of Swords
The tarot suit of swords is also known as the suit of blades or spades, depending on the deck. Swords represent the element air. They represent your mental, rational, logical functions, also communication and thought. Swords are indicative of a struggle or conflict and point to a need for decisions about or separation from past attachments. Desire for truth and a need for discrimination are often indicated.
The meaning of any card of this suit is modified by the following general correspondences:
- Astrological Signs
- Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- Judgmentalism, sharp-tounged, fear or confusion
- Penetration, courage, strength, truth and justice, organization
Suggested News Resources
- All About Tarot Cards
- There are many different kinds of tarot card packs, so the suits may vary a bit depending on what pack you have.
- Heroes Reborn Finale Recap: Ordinary People
- In Luke and Noah's final showdowns with cosmic catastrophes, we're supposed to accept that the two characters are meant to die; each of them insists that his demise is his "destiny." The tables have ...
- Kenneth Anger: 'The occult never quite goes away'
- Anger's history with the occult dates back to 1955, when he visited and helped to restore Crowley's former temple in Cefalù, Sicily.
- 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Tarot Cards
- Then read on for five facts about the history and development of the tarot card that might change the way you think about them. ...
- Shadowhunters Recap 1/12/16: Season 1 Episode 1 Premiere "The Mortal Cup"
- Clary goes home and Dot is looking at her Tarot cards. She says the cards tell her she got into the advanced .... She pulls her sword and goes out to do bottle.
Related searchesoffer and acceptance acceptance
nair some nair customs and traditions
monotheism in taoism
sonipat district history
list of holy cities shia