The Meaning of the Tarot Suit of Disks
The tarot suit of disks is also known as the suit of pentacles, coins, or diamonds, depending on the deck. Disks represent the element earth and are often depicted as money, crafts ir fruit (i.e. the fruits of your labor).
Disks indicate a concern with money, the result of a labor, the accumulation of knowledge and development of skills. Disks are often what grounds or stabilizes you. Also, tradition, foundations, and inheritances can represent money, work or your home -- depending on where your sense of security lies.
The meaning of any card of this suit is modified by the following general correspondences:
- Astrological Signs
- Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- Stress and anxiety, stubbornness, inability to change, greed
- Knowledge and ability, endurance, stability.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SAMPLE Biddy Tarot Card Meanings eBook v3
- Page 1| Biddy's Tarot Card Meanings eBook Illustrations from the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck reproduced by permission of U. S. Games ..
- THE SYMBOLISM OF THE TAROT by P. D. Ouspensky
- metaphysical interpretation of the general meaning or of the general content of . spirits, the Tarot has four suits -- sceptres, cups, swords and pentacles.
- BEYOND WICCA JOURNEY TO THE ONE Divination using
- I would like to say that anyone who is thoroughly familiar with the meaning of the .. direction of North and the Tarot suite of Pentacles, sometimes called coins.
- 13 Magickal Cards Tarot Insights By JohnnieTwoBrows
- As you may know, the suit of Pentacles in the Tarot is earth energy. In many Tarot decks this to use if you blank on the meaning of a card.
- The Pictorial Key to the Tarot by A.E. Waite (1910)
- Oct 13, 2002 Queen of Pentacles 3.3 The Greater Arcana and their Divinatory Meanings .
Suggested News Resources
- Down East teacher finds calling in tarot art
- For “Tarot Leaves,” Seilonen chose four leaves to represent the four suits of the deck. She picked an oak leaf for the suit of swords, the “action cards.” Apple tree leaves adorn the suit of pentacles, which represent abundance.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tarot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The tarot has four suits (which vary by region, being the familiar French suits in of such origins or of the usage of tarot for divination before the 18th century.
- Suit of Pentacles - Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot
- Click here to go directly to the Suit of Pentacles Tarot Card Meanings.
- The Knight of Pentacles Tarot Card - Keen.com
- Jan 4, 2010 The Tarot deck has four suits (Pentacles, Swords, Cups, and Wands). Each suit has a Meaning in Past, Present and Future Positions.
- Meaning of the Pentacles - Tarot
- This article is the final of the four part series that outline the meaning of the four suits of the tarot Minor Arcana. This week we look at the Suit of Pentacles.
Related searchesspace-time block code alamoutis code
cell biology subcellular components
bacon and eggs
german invasion of the soviet union
typhoon ike impact
sonata arctica singles