How Does Reiki Work?
alive because life force is flowing through us. Life force flows
within the physical body though pathways called chakras, meridians
and nadis. It also flows around us in a field of energy called
the aura. Life force nourishes the organs and cells of the body,
supporting them in their vital functions. When this flow of
life force is disrupted, it causes diminished function in one
or more of the organs and tissues of the physical body.
force is responsive to thoughts and feelings. It becomes disrupted
when we accept, either consciously or unconsciously, negative
thoughts or feelings about ourselves. These negative thoughts
and feelings attach themselves to the energy field and cause a
disruption in the flow of life force. This diminishes the vital
function of the organs and cells of the physical body.
by flowing through the affected parts of the energy field and
charging them with positive energy. It raises the vibratory level
of the energy field in and around the physical body where the
negative thoughts and feelings are attached. This causes the negative
energy to break apart and fall away. In so doing, Reiki clears,
straightens and heals the energy pathways, thus allowing the life
force to flow in a healthy and natural way.
All healers use life force or Ki, but not all use Reiki. Reiki
is a special kind of life force that can only be channeled by
someone that has been attuned to it. It is possible that some
people are born with Reiki or have gotten it some other way. However,
most healers who have not received the Reiki attunement from a
Reiki Master are not using Reiki but another kind of life force.
People who already do healing work consistently report an increase
of at least fifty percent in the strength of their healing energies
after taking the Reiki training.
verified for me when I first began teaching Reiki. There were
two clairvoyant healers I knew who had highly developed abilities.
They could easily see the life force flowing through a person's
body, as well as see the aura and chakras. They could also communicate
with a person's guides and Higher Self. They were adept at moving
negative psychic energy out of the body as well as channeling
healing energies. In my twenty years of metaphysical work, they
were the most accurate and effective psychic healers I had met.
me later they had doubted there was anything I was teaching they
couldn't already do, but that they took the Reiki training anyway,
simply to support me in my new work. After the attunement, they
were amazed at the difference they could feel between the healing
energies they had been using and Reiki. They said the Reiki energies
were more powerful and of a much higher frequency. They noted
also that Reiki didn't have to be guided like the other healing
energies they were using, and that the Reiki energies began flowing
without having to enter an altered state. They also indicated
the attunement process itself was a powerful healing experience,
releasing restrictions relating to their healing work they had
unknowingly acquired when they were healers in past lives. They
were very pleased they had taken the class.
Reiki is guided by the God-consciousness, it can never do harm.
It always knows what a person needs and will adjust itself to create
the effect that is appropriate for them. One never need worry about
whether to give Reiki or not. It is always helpful.
because the practitioner does not direct the healing and does
not decide what to work on, or what to heal, the practitioner
is not in danger of taking on the karma of the client. Because
the practitioner is not doing the healing, it is also much easier
for the ego to stay out of the way and allow the presence of God
to clearly shine through.
it is a channeled healing, the Reiki practitioner's energies are
never depleted. In fact, the Reiki consciousness considers both
practitioner and client to be in need of healing, so both receive
treatment. Because of this, giving a treatment always increases
one's energy and leaves one surrounded with loving feelings of well-being.
text, except for "What Does Reiki Energy Feel Like?" is reprinted
from Reiki, the Healing Touch by
William Rand. Portions of this text may be reprinted if the
original source is cited:
Rand, William. Reiki,
The Healing Touch. Southfield, MI: Vision Publications,
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reiki: Hands-On Healing
- How does Reiki work? Reiki practitioners use their hands to deliver energy and improve the flow and balance of the recipient's energy to support healing.
- Class Outlines for Web - The International Center for Reiki Training
- Reiki Talk. What is Rei-ki, the different levels, how the attunement process works etc. How does Reiki work (use information from the manual)?
- What is Reiki? Reiki (pronounced "ray-key") is a Japanese word
- Usui Sensei had a mystical experience. This provided the Reiki symbols - still used effectively today. How does Reiki work?
- What is reiki? Reiki is a Japanese energy healing method. It is a
- (Reiki found its way to Europe as well but the lineage may be different from North America's.) Reiki is now practiced all over the world. How does reiki work?
- REIKI SHIKI RYOHO I
- HOW DOES REIKI WORK? Nobody actually knows!
Suggested News Resources
- Last night's TV: Who Do You Think You Are?
- It does people or animals good, even if they're not ill, so to speak”. She explained how she sucks “the Reiki energy in through my chakra and it will travel wherever it needs to go”.
- Life coaches help facilitate change for residents in the Great Lakes Bay Region
- She also does energy work called Reiki with clients. She can be contacted at michellemersy.com.
- Farms Do No Harm: Volume III – Dream Come True Farm
- Baxter also practices reiki, a form of hand movement-oriented energy work which better distributes the electricity within the body, promoting healing.
- Homeopathy and "plausibility bias" versus science
- In real science-based medicine, there will, of course, be gray areas, areas where the prior plausibility is not so clear-cut.
- Tigers' Jose Valverde is the Dr. House of closers
- Closers are results-based not unlike acupuncture and Reiki healing. There may be some but not much scientific backing on these procedures, but they can work.
Suggested Web Resources
- How Does Reiki Work?
- How Does Reiki Work? Do All Healers Use Reiki? Reiki Can Never Cause Harm Energy is Never Depleted.
- How Does Reiki Work? | Taking Charge of Your Health
- Sep 8, 2010 How Does Reiki Work? A holistic perspective sees health as a dynamic state of balance with considerable resilience in the overall system.
- Discovery Health "Reiki: Hype or Help?"
- How Does Reiki Work? What Research Reveals · See all Alternative Medicine articles.
- Does Reiki Work?
- Can Reiki really heal you? Learn the truth about this ancient healing art.
- How Does Reiki Work?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: How Does Reiki Work?
Related searchesbarnum musical london production
corpus juris secundum
european school curriculum
glasgow patter examples
alternating group subgroups