What Can Be Treated?
is both powerful and gentle. In its long history of use it has aided
in healing virtually every known illness and injury including serious
problems like: multiple sclerosis, heart disease, and cancer as
well as skin problems, cuts, bruises, broken bones, headache, colds,
flu, sore throat, sunburn, fatigue, insomnia, impotence, poor memory,
lack of confidence, etc. It is always beneficial and works to improve
the effectiveness of all other types of therapy. A treatment feels
like a wonderful glowing radiance and has many benefits for both
client and practitioner, including altered states of consciousness
and spiritual experiences. If a client has a health condition, and
wants to be treated with Reiki, it is recommended that they do so
under the supervision of an enlightened medical doctor or other
health care professional. Reiki will improve the results of all
medical treatment, acting to reduce negative side effects, shorten
healing time, reduce or eliminate pain, reduce stress, and help
you are attracted to Reiki, the best place to learn more is to deeply
If a practitioner
is not available, you may wish to experiment with receiving Reiki
long-distance. One option is to visit and experience the
Global Reiki Healing Network pages at this site.
find a practitioner. The practice of Reiki is widespread. Many
countries have practitioners in metropolitan areas -- if available,
try investigating at health food stores and in holistic health
or spiritual resource guides. See the Reiki
Net Resources for links to Reiki practitioners and teachers.
Some cities have Reiki sharing groups or clinics. (We will be
posting a list of sharing groups at this site in the future.)
Visiting such is an excellent way to meet Reiki people and learn
Suggested News Resources
- Surgery, snail venom help some, but for others, opioids are only answer
- Adjunct therapies such as massage and reiki also may be helpful, she said, but can make it hard to tell when naturopathic treatments are really helping. Kotzur acknowledged the approach ... She is experiencing few side effects.
- Upcoming programs at the Stow Council on Aging
- Free Reiki clinic: 1 to 2:30 p.m. March 17, COA.
- The Good Life: How to relax in Savasana
- A good teacher will first show you how to find your breath — connecting your consciousness with your experience, bringing awareness to your physical form. It is from this awareness we begin to recognize our mobility, or lack thereof.
- Marple woman fights colorectal cancer with tenacity and a little 'Chablis'
- Curran experienced symptoms most likely connected with colorectal cancer for months before her diagnosis, but there seemed to be other logical explanations for them. Having been diagnosed with internal hemorrhoids several years earlier, Curran was not ...
- Sudbury woman finds hospice work rewarding
- She had a nursing degree, and after experiencing the decline and death of her mother eight years ago, she was drawn to the hospice care that her mother received. McKenna turned loss into opportunity. She decided to become a hospice volunteer.
Related searchesmonocoque aircraft
ak-47 operating cycle
fort canning gallery
desire album outtakes
rattling blanket woman