(Sumerian) The Sumerians believed that the oceans on the surface of the world were paralled by hidden, cthonic seas located in vast chambers deep within the earth. Abzu is the primordial Lord of these Inner Waters. His name is the root behind the modern word "abyss". See also, Nammu. See Apsu for the continuation of this tale...
Suggested News Resources
- Giant Squid may steal the spotlight in 2016 with underwater beaut Abzu
- The video game industry has continued to introduce amazing new IP after amazing new IP and we could have yet another one on our hands in the form of Abzu. From some of the developers who worked on the smash-hit Journey comes a new tale that takes ...
- Make your co-op partner a manta ray in Abzu
- In the demo for ocean-exploring adventure game Abzu shown off at this year's PlayStation Experience, there's a wide-open rock enclosure where you can make contact with giant manta rays.
- E3 2015: Abzu's a Stunning Game From the Artist Behind Journey
- By Marty Sliva There's a good chance you haven't heard of Abzu. Well, let's change that immediately.
Related searcheslist of post-nominal letters canada
daily spiritual sayings
telephone game examples
columns video game music
brett whiteley fiji
christ falling on the way to calvary