(Sumerian) The Sumerians believed that the oceans on the surface of the world were paralled by hidden, cthonic seas located in vast chambers deep within the earth. Abzu is the primordial Lord of these Inner Waters. His name is the root behind the modern word "abyss". See also, Nammu. See Apsu for the continuation of this tale...
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ABZU GOLD ANNOUNCES MANAGEMENT CHANGES
- Feb 17, 2011 (Vancouver, February 17, 2011) – Abzu Gold Ltd.
- ABZU GOLD LTD.
- Apr 30, 2011 ABZU GOLD LTD. (formerly Totem Minerals Inc.
- Ancient Records of Egypt, Volume V
- ANCIENT RECORDS. UNDER THE GENER.AL EDITORSHIP OF.
- The Cedar (http://www.etana.org/abzu/fulldisplay.pl?SID
Suggested News Resources
- Abzu Gold Ltd. Closes Non-Brokered Private Placement
- On behalf of the board of directors of ABZU GOLD LTD. This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, and such statements involve risks and uncertainties.
- UPDATE: Geodrill Falls 6% as Reports Q2 Results
- It secured new drill contracts with Pelangio Exploration Inc., Abzu Gold Ltd, and PMI Gold Corporation and increased the number of drill rigs in operation to 22 with an additional 7 rigs in transition or under manufacturing.
- Farmer Chris is up for the chase
- His stallion goes by the name of Abzu and was bred by Sheik Mohammed Al Maktoum and put into training with Luca Cumani but suffered sore shins and never set foot on a racecourse.
- Sprachkurse: Beratung und Online-Test
- zum Beispiel unter http://sprachtest.cornelsen.de in den Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch oder Spanisch abzu-legen.
Suggested Web Resources
- ABZU | ETANA
- Abzu is a guide to networked open access data relevant to the study and public presentation of the Ancient Near East and the Ancient Mediterranean world.
- ETANA | ETANA
- Recently Added to ABZU.
- ABZU Bibliography
- Abzu has been available on the Internet since 5 October, 1994.
- Abzu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The abzu (Cuniform:
character evidence civil trials
meaning of dreams about rescue
dream dictionary tobacco