(Sumerian) A primordial sky-god, regarded as the creator of the world and progenitor or ancestor of all the Gods who followed Him. His attributes are obscure and his rulership of the heavens is vague and ill-defined; He seems to have been a distant figure without much immediate impact on the human world.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Your Child a Worrywart? Here's How to Make Her Less Anxious.
- Apparently my son isn't alone. Over the past few months, I've stumbled across a handful of articles and blog posts claiming that there is an epidemic of anxiety among youth today.
- Lech Wałęsa: I was not an agent of the Polish security services
- But in an exclusive interview with the Guardian, he strongly denied recent allegations that he was a paid informant. “I was not an agent of the security services,” said Wałęsa, 72, in his home city of Gdańsk, in northern Poland.
- 'I am well-spoken and not an addict': how homelessness can happen to anyone
- Then I made the decision to move back to London, but I ended up losing contact with a lot of people I once knew. I was also estranged from my family, so I didn't know a soul in the city.
- An Indian bureaucrat is amazed by China's ability to grow crops without soil
- For over three years, IAS officer Sumita Dawra was posted at the Indian mission in Beijing. During this period Dawra got to observe several aspects of the Chinese economy and society. The following is an excerpt from a book she wrote based on those ...
- With Trump Water, Wine and Steak, Is It Primary Night or an Infomercial?
- After his victories in the Michigan and Mississippi Republican primaries on Tuesday night, Donald J. Trump held a news conference at his golf resort in Jupiter, Fla., in which he briefly turned cable news networks into his own personal warehouse club.
Related searchesdream symbol guilty
r v dudley and stephens
urban heat island diurnal behavior
ben johnson athlete
muhajir urdu cuisine
oriental mindoro economy
fort hood demographics