realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Assyrian) Tutelary God of the Assyrian people; Lord of the Assyrian pantheon, guide and defender of the Assyrian nation.During the era of Assyrian ascendency, He replaced Marduk as premier divinity.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- APPENDIX IV. Assyrian Theophoric Personal Names from Parthian
- Assyrian Theophoric Personal Names from Parthian Assur, Hatra, Takrit, and Ţūr ' Ahī-Assur. Aššur is my brother. Assur.
- KEILSCHRIFTTEXTE AUS ASSUR RELIGIOSEN INHALTS
- AUTOGRAPHIEN. V )N. ERICH EBELING.
- Rea l Property y Amendm ment (Torre ens Assur rance Lev vy
- rrens Assur nts are set o. 11 No.
- Q QUALITY Y ASSUR RANCE AND MA ANAGEM MENT P OLICY
- Y ASSUR ble d by this bia Act No. 18 procedures, ons. UNIVERSI.
Suggested News Resources
- Opera review: Semiramide
- Semiramide summons soldier Arsace to Babylon as her King, unaware he is her son who fled 15 years earlier after she, and her lover Assur, murdered her husband.
- Lora Keena, VP of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Oliver-Tolas
- Keena, who joined Oliver-Tolas in 2002, leads Oliver-Tolas' Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs team and is responsible for Quality Systems worldwide.
- IneoQuest Wins Golden Bridge Award for Outstanding Innovation in Video Quality
- IneoQuest, the global leader in video service assurance, announced today that it has been awarded the prestigious Golden Bridge Award for its innovation in video quality and service assurance.
- Rav Yaakov Forscheimer To Lakewood Officials: Residents May Keep Radio On
- If it is pikuach nefesh, then yes – it's assur not to drive away! If they're evacuating, it's only because it really is dangerous to stay. Don't try to be a hero!
Suggested Web Resources
- Assur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Assur (also spelled Ashur, from Assyrian