realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Akkadian/Babylonian) An agrarian deity, responsible for the invention of the plow, and Lord of the grain harvest. His worship was extensive in the Levant; within Mesopotamia he was relatively minor.
Suggested News Resources
- Brave Richmond boy, 6, needs bone marrow donor
- “He definitely wants to go home and wants to get back to school and his friends.
- Jeremy Hunt Blanks Dr Dagan Lonsdale When Asked Why He Won't 'Sit Down With
- Jeremy Hunt has been accused of ignoring and not engaging with junior doctors throughout their contract dispute - and on Thursday he couldn't have done so any more blatantly. Video has emerged of the Health Secretary blanking NHS worker, Dr Dagan ...
- MMA coach Craig Dagan hits 250th win
- Craig Dagan, the Maine Maritime Academy women's basketball head coach, notched his 250th win as the leader of the Lady Mariners Saturday, February 6, with a 90-56 home win over Lyndon State College of Vermont. When he started coaching the team 15 ...
- Home Culture Entertainment Jazz video shows you how to 'Clap on the 2 and the...
- Not everyone knows how to clap to jazz, so singer Ori Dagan aims to show them how in his latest release, Clap on the 2 and the 4.
- Court Injunction Halts Efrat Council Dispossessing Caravan Tenants
- Supreme Court Justice Hanan Meltzer has issued an injunction on Monday against the Efrat council, forbidding it to demolish caravans, or disconnect the water and electricity of the dwellers on Dagan hill. For many years, the municipal council of Efrat, ...