realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Elamite) A solar deity, one concerned with justice and the law as well.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A NEO-ELAMITE ROYAL FAMILY
- Nahhunte (r. 693-692), brother of Huban-menanu (r. 692-689).
- Xerxes and the Tower of Babel
- Nahhunte and his sons, Kutir-Nahhunte and.
- VU Engels
- [forthcoming], s.v. Sula(ja), Reallexikon der Assyriologie.
- or the “Trouvaille de la statuette d'or,” to be
- Jul 20, 2009 Elamite king Shutruk–Nahhunte I (1190–. 1155).
Suggested News Resources
- Today on Sky Sports.com
- Shutruk Nahhunte (IRE) 15-2 (9-4) Mid-division, 9th halfway, ridden into 6th 2f out, 5th 1f out, kept on same pace final furlong, no impression leaders, 3rd of 13, 6l behind Redera (9-11) at Dundalk 1m 3f hcp 50-70 pol in Oct '10.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of rulers of Elam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 50, Kutir-Nahhunte I, Sukkalmah ? - ? c.
- Shutruk-Nakhunte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- University Press, Cambridge 1999, 232-237. Preceded by.
- Shutruk-Nahhunte (king of Elam) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- After a short period of dynastic troubles, the second half of the Middle Elamite period opened with the reign of Shutruk-Nahhunte I (c. 1160 bc).
- Shutruk-Nahhunte - Encyclopedia
- `Shutruk-Nahhunte` was king of Elam from about 1185 to 1155 BC, and the second king of the Shutrukid Dynasty.
Related searchespulse common pulse points
jack and the beanstalk origins
kearsney college notable old boys
formal bookkeeping and accounting