realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Elamite) A solar deity, one concerned with justice and the law as well.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A NEO-ELAMITE ROYAL FAMILY
- Nahhunte (r. 693-692), brother of Huban-menanu (r. 692-689).
- Xerxes and the Tower of Babel
- Nahhunte and his sons, Kutir-Nahhunte and.
- VU Engels
- [forthcoming], s.v. Sula(ja), Reallexikon der Assyriologie.
- or the “Trouvaille de la statuette d'or,” to be
- Jul 20, 2009 Elamite king Shutruk–Nahhunte I (1190–. 1155).
Suggested News Resources
- Today on Sky Sports.com
- Shutruk Nahhunte (IRE) 15-2 (9-4) Mid-division, 9th halfway, ridden into 6th 2f out, 5th 1f out, kept on same pace final furlong, no impression leaders, 3rd of 13, 6l behind Redera (9-11) at Dundalk 1m 3f hcp 50-70 pol in Oct '10.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of rulers of Elam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 50, Kutir-Nahhunte I, Sukkalmah ? - ? c.
- Shutruk-Nakhunte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- University Press, Cambridge 1999, 232-237. Preceded by.
- Shutruk-Nahhunte (king of Elam) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- After a short period of dynastic troubles, the second half of the Middle Elamite period opened with the reign of Shutruk-Nahhunte I (c. 1160 bc).
- Shutruk-Nahhunte - Encyclopedia
- `Shutruk-Nahhunte` was king of Elam from about 1185 to 1155 BC, and the second king of the Shutrukid Dynasty.
shadow of memories homunculus
flight level metric flight levels
yhi a goddess of light and creation
woolwich famous residents
chinese character by etymology
local anesthesia history
human action cycle