realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Sumerian) A primordial being. In some traditions, the mother of An and Ki (Heaven and Earth), and a personification or Aspect of Abzu.
Suggested News Resources
- The Ache for Order, the Virtue of Chance
- Four thousand years ago, the Mesopotamians created the Code of Ur-Nammu which, as the first recorded set of laws, represents another form of order. Nowhere do we crave order, and the powerful results reaped from that order, more than in nature.
- Creationist views 'risk going unchallenged in schools'
- Nammu is the Sumerian mother ancestress who gave birth to all the gods. Enki of Sumer impregnated the lovely Ninhursag, who was the mother of the land. Marduk of Babylon sliced up the body of the terrible monster Tiamat and formed all of creation from ...
- Columbia City Council election has something for everyone
- NAMMU MUHAMMAD: Efforts to reach the community activist, who has run for a council seat in 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2015, were unsuccessful. He had not filed a disclosure report as of Friday. CAMERON RUNYAN: The one-term councilman is running a ...
- Team Duvall-McDowell taking on mayor's favorites in Columbia elections
- Nammu Muhammad, 1.6 percent. DISTRICT 2.
Related searchesaddisons disease addisonian crisis
seven days in may the plot
mother meera critics