realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Sumerian) The moon-God, child of Enlil and Ninlil, husband of Ningal, and in at least one tradition the father of Utu and Inanna.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SUMERIAN CONSORT
- fecundity. NINTU. Bēlet-ilī creation.
- Studies in Sumerian Vocabulary: dnin-ka6; immal/šilam; And še21.d
- 1960 Der Mondgott Nanna-Suen in der sumer- ischen Uberlieferung I. Teil: Texte . Stockholm: Almqvist & Wiksell.
- states. She was the spiritual, financial and administrative head of the Ekishnugal, the most important temple in Ur dedicated to the moon god, Nanna-Suen.
- Islam, The Moon God and Easter
- were Nanna, Suen, and Asimbabbar. (Mark Hall, A Study of the Sumerian Moon- god, Sin, PhD.,.
- 1Co 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of Yahshua
- popular names were Nanna, Suen, and. Asimbabbar" (Mark Hall, A Study of the. Sumerian Moon-god, Sin, PhD.
Suggested News Resources
- Sin and Chewing Gum
- Also named Nanna Suen where Suen is the Akkadian word for Sin. He was the god that decided the fate of the dead.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An important Sumerian text ("Enlil and Ninlil") tells of the descent of Enlil and Ninlil, pregnant with Nanna/Suen, into the underworld.
- Journey of Nanna - www.GatewaysToBabylon.com
- 1-8 The heroic Nanna-Suen fixed his mind on the city of his mother. Suen Acimbabbar fixed his mind on the city of his mother.
- Nanna-Suen | Facebook
- A balbale to Nanna (Nanna A): translation How many there are! How many cows there are! How many cattle of Suen there are!
- "A STUDY OF THE SUMERIAN MOON-GOD, NANNA/SUEN
- This dissertation is an in-depth study of the Sumerian moon-god, Nanna/Suen based on an analysis of Sumerian cuneiform sources.
Related searchesmarxism the october revolution
zellers congruence formula
seven wonders of the natural world
cuisine of mali
m107 projectile description
power cable named cable types