realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Sumerian) The moon-God, child of Enlil and Ninlil, husband of Ningal, and in at least one tradition the father of Utu and Inanna.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SUMERIAN CONSORT
- fecundity. NINTU. Bēlet-ilī creation.
- Studies in Sumerian Vocabulary: dnin-ka6; immal/šilam; And še21.d
- 1960 Der Mondgott Nanna-Suen in der sumer- ischen Uberlieferung I. Teil: Texte . Stockholm: Almqvist & Wiksell.
- states. She was the spiritual, financial and administrative head of the Ekishnugal, the most important temple in Ur dedicated to the moon god, Nanna-Suen.
- Islam, The Moon God and Easter
- were Nanna, Suen, and Asimbabbar. (Mark Hall, A Study of the Sumerian Moon- god, Sin, PhD.,.
- 1Co 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of Yahshua
- popular names were Nanna, Suen, and. Asimbabbar" (Mark Hall, A Study of the. Sumerian Moon-god, Sin, PhD.
Suggested News Resources
- Sin and Chewing Gum
- Also named Nanna Suen where Suen is the Akkadian word for Sin. He was the god that decided the fate of the dead.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sin (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An important Sumerian text ("Enlil and Ninlil") tells of the descent of Enlil and Ninlil, pregnant with Nanna/Suen, into the underworld.
- Journey of Nanna - www.GatewaysToBabylon.com
- 1-8 The heroic Nanna-Suen fixed his mind on the city of his mother. Suen Acimbabbar fixed his mind on the city of his mother.
- Nanna-Suen | Facebook
- A balbale to Nanna (Nanna A): translation How many there are! How many cows there are! How many cattle of Suen there are!
- "A STUDY OF THE SUMERIAN MOON-GOD, NANNA/SUEN
- This dissertation is an in-depth study of the Sumerian moon-god, Nanna/Suen based on an analysis of Sumerian cuneiform sources.
Related searchesconfocal laser scanning microscopy
diversity business context
eastern timber wolf
kosh kosh naranek
orthogonality computer science