realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Sumerian) Wife of Nanna-Suen, and mother of Utu.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SUMERIAN CONSORT
- NINHURSAĜA ŠULPA'E Keš. Emah. Dingirmah birth.
- Lent Prayers Manglish.p65
- Manushyaputhranmaare! ningal ethratholam ente bahumaanathe maraykkukayum Ningal neethiyude balikale kazhichu karthaavil aashrayippin.
- Land use change and population growth in the Morobe Province of
- Land use change and population growth in the Morobe Province of. Papua New Guinea between 1975 and 2000. Tine Ningal a,b.
- Marie Desmar
- temple de. Ningal et habitations des prêtresses. E-nun-mah.
- The Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi Fr = Framer, who tells the story
- Ni = Ningal, mother of Inanna Ningal. My sister, Geshtinanna, is as good as yours. Queen of the palace, Fr Inanna ran to Ningal, the mother who bore her.
Suggested News Resources
- Medicos celebrate 30 years of Khuroo's 'E' Virus Discovery
- The population group had a single water source 'Ningal Nallah' [stream] which when tested was found to have fecal contamination-result of latrines build in its course.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ningal - www.GatewaysToBabylon.com
- Ningal´s character as far as the myths where She figures is concerned comprehend two fundamental phases in the life of EveryWoman.
- Ningal (ancient goddess) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- His consort, Ningal, was a reed goddess.
Related searcheschristian missionary alliance
sketch comedy history
pli pali alphabets unicode
speed bump history