realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(Sumerian) Wife of Enlil, and mother to many of His children.
Suggested News Resources
- Icelanders flocking to the Zuist religion
- After the deities banished Enlil from the home of the Gods, Dilmun for raping the goddess Ninlil, she had a child, Nanna, god of the moon, Nanna and Ningal gave birth to Inanna, the goddess of war and fertility and to Utu, the god of the sun.
- Why the Jesuits (including Pope Francis) are on the frontlines of faith
- (CNN) - Is Andrew Garfield, star of films such as “The Social Network” and “The Amazing Spiderman,” considering the priesthood? Last month, paparazzi snapped a picture of Garfield walking as he carried “The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything,” the Rev.
- The Pope Francis 'book' of insults
- (CNN) - In the year since Francis was elected Pope, the media have told us a certain story about this man “from the ends of the Earth,” as he once described himself. Francis, we are told, is warm and friendly, gentle and compassionate.