(Babylonian) A demon of somewhat ambiguous malevolence: He was feared for his greed and strength, but was also recognized as a legitimate protection against pestilence. He has re-emerged in the modern world as the central evil force in the novel and movie "The Exorcist".
Suggested News Resources
- Album Review: ORANSSI PAZUZU Värähtelijä
- Värähtelijä follows up their 2013 album, Valonielu, which now sounds like a roughly recorded demo after hearing Oranssi Pazuzu's newest album. This is not to sleight their prior efforts, but to heap praise onto how great Värähtelijä truly is.
- Oranssi Pazuzu
- Black metal's gradual assimilation into common parlance, or more importantly into the ear holes of young bearded, Colombian coffee sipping urban Americans, has muddied the conversation a bit. The branches of the black metal tree have darted off in a ...
- Cosmic darkness: An interview with Oranssi Pazuzu
- Oranssi Pazuzu's Värähtelijä is a hard record to get one's head around in just one listen. It's a long album, spread out over two LPs and featuring five tracks around or longer than 10 minutes apiece.
- Oranssi Pazuzu : Värähtelijä
- If Oranssi Pazuzu see boundaries, they don't acknowledge them.
Related searchesvinca-tordos culture
isambard kingdom brunel
crane machine types of cranes
dream dictionary hole