(Babylonian) A demon of somewhat ambiguous malevolence: He was feared for his greed and strength, but was also recognized as a legitimate protection against pestilence. He has re-emerged in the modern world as the central evil force in the novel and movie "The Exorcist".
Suggested News Resources
- Album Review: ORANSSI PAZUZU Värähtelijä
- Värähtelijä follows up their 2013 album, Valonielu, which now sounds like a roughly recorded demo after hearing Oranssi Pazuzu's newest album. This is not to sleight their prior efforts, but to heap praise onto how great Värähtelijä truly is.
- Oranssi Pazuzu
- Black metal's gradual assimilation into common parlance, or more importantly into the ear holes of young bearded, Colombian coffee sipping urban Americans, has muddied the conversation a bit. The branches of the black metal tree have darted off in a ...
- Cosmic darkness: An interview with Oranssi Pazuzu
- Oranssi Pazuzu's Värähtelijä is a hard record to get one's head around in just one listen. It's a long album, spread out over two LPs and featuring five tracks around or longer than 10 minutes apiece.
- Oranssi Pazuzu : Värähtelijä
- If Oranssi Pazuzu see boundaries, they don't acknowledge them.
Related searchesnephritic syndrome treatment
cerebellum cortical layers
concentration camp finland
education in india structure
mary celeste crew
lieutenant commander royal navy rank insignia
list of portmanteaus general
schwa the schwa symbol