realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Goddess of the dawn, and Divine Herald of the day, and by extension, new beginnings of any sort. Similar in many respects to the Hellenic Eos.
Suggested News Resources
- Aurora woman extricated from car recovering, thankful
- Ingrid Leask, center, thanks members of the Aurora Fire Department who helped her after a bad accident. From left with Leask are Firefighter/Paramedic Jeff Kerley, Capt. Greg Frieders, Firefighter/Paramedic Brett Svendsen and Lt.
- Review: Aurora's Debut Album Offers Pop Bait and Dark Introspection
- The verses have a smiley lilt over a snappy backbeat, and the chorus marches with pealing major chords as Aurora's voice multiplies all over the place: girl-group harmonies answered by oohs and oh-ohs and la-las and ya-yas. Despite the lyrics, she's ...
- Aurora has taken over the Colorado high school basketball world
- AURORA — Rangeview High School's Elijah Blake has a confession about basketball. "I always tell my mom that this was my first love," the versatile senior guard said. That is, he added with a sheepish laugh, "other than my mom.
- Crash downs power lines on Aurora's West Side
- A pickup truck collided with a sedan Thursday morning, downing power lines and closing a stretch of Galena Boulevard in Aurora's West Side for a time. The boulevard reopened late Thursday morning. It was closed between Highland Avenue and Lake Street ...
- AURORA: All My Demons Greeting Me As A Friend
- Nineteen-year-old Aurora Aksnes, or AURORA, just released the highly anticipated follow up to her 2015 EP, Running With The Wolves.