realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A Goddess of war, attended to by violent and frenzied rites
Suggested News Resources
- In major environmental upset, Arctic oil drilling begins off Norway
- MURMANSK – Despite vociferous environmental protest and safety concerns, Norway's Goliat oil platform, the world's northernmost rig, has gone into service in the Barents Sea, drawing fire from Bellona over Norway's zero emissions promise and safety ...
- Five years after Fukushima, unlearned lessons spell ongoing catastrophes
- 2013_Fukushima_NB-11 Prayer markers on a beach in Fukushima Prefecture commemorating the dead. (Photo: Nils Bøhmer/Bellona) Photo: Nils Bøhmer. On the morning of March 11, 2011, a magnitude-9.
- New temperature records reached in the Arctic
- This week scientists voiced the alarming news of abnormally high temperatures in the Artic region. – I fear that the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change might have underestimated global warming, reacts Bellona President Frederic Hauge.
- Russian environmental NGO sues state TV for accusing it of espionage
- “This is a very important case,” Kutepova told Bellona via instant messaging. “The foreign agent label automatically implies espionage.
- TS Bellona Sea Cadets is recruiting now
- The TS Bellona sea cadets were placed third overall in the Northern Area Sea Cadet Regatta. Young people who are up for adventure are encouraged to sign up to sea cadets. The TS Bellona Sea Cadet unit, which serves the North Shore and West Auckland ...