God of time, space, and passage. Guardian of roadways and gates, and presiding over all beginnings and cycles. He can see past, present, and future, and is responsible for the orderly movement of people and ideas through their appointed rounds. He is an example of the Roman obsession with boundaries, edges, transfer from one state to another, and organization.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Janus Health
- Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform Success Story. Janus Health. Health pioneer uses a RIA framework with the Adobeо Digital Enterprise.
- The Janus 70-20-10 Development Philosophy
- The Janus 70-20-10 Development Philosophy. 1. Overview.
- JANUS CATALOG
- The ancient Roman god of gates and doorways,. Janus is symbolic of beginnings and endings.
- Introduction to the Symposium Multinationals: The Janus Face of
- Introduction to the Symposium. Multinationals: The Janus Face of. Globalization*.
Suggested News Resources
- JANUS UNIVERSITY: A New Beginning for Education in Newport Beach
- Newport University is proud to announce that it will operate under a new name, Janus University. Janus University will immediately begin offering online courses for all students, internationally and throughout California.
- Janus Capital Group (JNS) Up 4% On Buy Rating
- Janus Capital Group (NYSE: JNS) opened at $6.55. So far today, the stock has hit a low of $6.
Suggested Web Resources
- Janus | Research-Driven Investment Strategies | Go Farther
- Rigorous research is what differentiates Janus and what we believe fuels our results. Official site for Janus Capital Group and Janus.
- Janus - Log In To Your Account
- Don't have a Janus investment account?
- Janus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In ancient Roman religion and mythology, Janus is the god of beginnings and transitions, thence also of gates, doors, doorways, endings and time.
- JANUS - RED RIGHT RETURN IN STORES NOW!
- “@jordonglasswall: Productive as fuck day with @janus tracking bass. “@ jordonglasswall: Day 1 of @janus bass tracking starts in just a couple hours.