realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Goddess of youth and youthful activity. Closely paralleling the Hellenic Hebe.
Suggested News Resources
- Juventas tests gene therapy on wounds in Phase II trial
- Juventas has started a new clinical trial to test whether the company's gene therapy drug could be used to heal wounds that could cause someone to lose a leg.
- Summer Camp fun!
- Imagine you are a zookeeper, junior sleuth or engineer. Get lost in a colossal cardboard maze. Learn how to make a Rube Goldberg machine, ice cream, fused glass, and Lego movie.
- Juventas drug misses goal, still has promise
- Juventas founder Marc Penn didn't sound too concerned about the fact that the company's experimental drug failed to achieve its primary goal during a recent Phase II clinical trial.
- Circus Juventas has been part of St. Paul teen's life for more than a decade
- Kayleen McQuillan performs as Alia Baba in Circus Juventas' interpretation of the story of Aladdin in "1,001 Nights: One Tale. Three Wishes. A Thousand Legends.
- Juventas Therapeutics Granted FDA Fast Track Designation and Phase 2b Protocol
- CLEVELAND, June 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Juventas Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel non-viral gene therapies that activate natural processes to repair the body, today announced that its product candidate, ...