Goddess of death or, more specifically, recipient and custodian of corpses. Her priests were needed in order to ritually purify a dead body, and claim it for the Goddess; before this was done, mere contact with a corpse was spiritually polluting. Her temple contained all the mortuary records and death registers.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- John P. Bodel
- Libitina e dintorni (Libitina 3: Rome 2004) 39–54. . “Campus Esquilinus”, and “ Libitina, Lucus”, in E.
- More energy
- Elusus ratione ruentis acervi, qui redit in fastos et virtutem aestimat annis mira- turque nihil nisi quod Libitina sacravit.
- Mini Kit Normas Opway pdf.fh11
- et virtutem aestimat annis miraturque nihil nisi quod libitina sacravit.
Suggested News Resources
- Philip Moore's dream of a museum of his works should be realised
- I shall not wholly die and a greater part of me will evade Libitina. (Goddess of Death) According to Hosein, Philip Moore's greatest desire was to see his works in what he called “Moore's Methodical Mediation Museum.
Suggested Web Resources
- Libitina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. For the darkwave band, see Libitina (band).
- The Libitina Web Presence. On-line since 2nd February 1997.
- Jun 25, 2008 [Libitina Press Release.] [A band history.] "Libitina has just released yet another awesome album" (Gothic Beauty) '5/5...
- Libitina - Gothic People - YouTube
- Aug 20, 2009 Libitina - Gothic People one of my favorite songs! there are many ppl who suppose to hear it!
- Libitina | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Libitina's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Related searchescaffeine history of caffeine use
schistosoma mansoni symptoms
nauruan indigenous religion
berber in ancient times