Articles on Christianity
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Christianity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An Evangelical Movement Takes On Climate Change
- The World Council of Churches, representing hundreds of millions of Christians, has committed to divesting its multimillion-dollar endowment from fossil fuels. At December's historic climate summit in Paris, there were morning worship groups, Vatican ...
- China's efforts to mold Christianity in its own image draw resistance
- Several hundred Chinese Christians pack the cavernous, L-shaped suite, clapping their hands and stomping their feet while a quartet at the front of the room lustily belts out songs praising “Yesu” (“Jesus” in Mandarin).
- Christianity Today apologizes after running dad's classified ad for 'virgin
- Christianity Today magazine has issued an apology after a father's classified ad for his 26-year-old “virgin” daughter ran in its March issue.
- Evangelical Christianity destroyed its own brand — here's why they are now
- Back then, people associated Christianity with kindness and said things like, “That's not very Christian of him,” when a person acted stingy or mean; and nobody except Evangelical Christians knew the difference between Evangelicalism and more open, ...
- Andy Stanley Explains His 'Stinking Selfish' Parents Comment
- 'As much as I wish folks would listen to the entire message, it really doesn't diminish the absurdity of what I said.' Interview by Ruth Malhotra/ March 8, 2016. Andy Stanley Explains His 'Stinking Selfish' Parents Comment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesoldsmobile v8 engine 324
temple in jerusalem etymology
beauty and the geek challenges