realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Goddess of miasmas and sulphuric vapours; associated closely with plagues and malarias, as these were regarded as the results of the volcanic emissions so common in Italy.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- dbrochure MEFITIS 2011 WEB.pdf
- Romaniello. Rosalba Quaratino. Rosa nna Benedetto.
- MEFITIS- A TEATRO FRA I MAGICI LUOGHI DELLA STORIA
- MEFITIS a teatro fra i magici luoghi della storia - 4a edizione.
- Pompei-Atti (con scritta Erma).indd
- tuary (of the Samnite goddess Mefitis perhaps?) have been replaced by the COARELLI 1998. F.
- Pre-Assessment Cancelation Fee Schedule for DAC
- appcin;mEfitis schedulec, Ihen a cancel arion fee of 1350 ( Step 1 51 Mi *. Step 2 3100 * Step 3 $«0J is charged. Qnr,?
- NOTE SUI NOMI DI LUOGO DELL'AVELLINESE
- Una forma oschizzata * tufus per tub-, in Tufara, Tufo. Da mefitis / meph- ' esalazione mefitica'3 – personificato e divinizzato in o. sotto la forma Mefit<ei>, v.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Mefitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Roman mythology, Mefitis (or Mephitis) was the personification of the poisonous gases emitted from the ground in swamps and volcanic vapors.
- Mefitis | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Mefitis's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives - Mefitis
- Jan 4, 2009 Encyclopaedia Metallum. Best viewed without Internet Explorer, in 1280 x 960 resolution or higher. Mefitis - Logo.
- LacusCurtius • The Temple and Grove of Mefitis (Platner & Ashby
- Apr 27, 2002 The brief entry in Platner & Ashby's Topographical Dictionary of Ancient Rome.
- Mefitis. Pantheon: Roman Titles: Alternate Names/Spellings: Gender: Female.