Conflated in many important ways to the Hellenic Poseidon, Neptune is nevertheless not a Sea God as such, but to the Roman mind came out of an agricultural background. He is watery in that he is a Patron of irrigation, and like Poseidon he is a Master of Horse-kind.
Suggested News Resources
- Greenwood Gas Explosion Levels Mr. Gyros, Neptune Coffee
- Multiple news sources including The Seattle Times are reporting an explosion possibly caused by a natural gas leak early this morning near 85th and Greenwood. The massive blast leveled a building, destroying Neptune Coffee, Mr. Gyros, and a Quik Stop ...
- Dave Chappelle coming to the Neptune Theatre
- Dave Chappelle coming to the Neptune Theatre. Originally published March 9, 2016 at 3:32 pm Updated March 9, 2016 at 3:47 pm. Comedian Dave Chappelle returns to Seattle for four shows over two nights.
- Neptune Beach completes payroll review, finds no discrepancies in records
- A payroll review for Neptune Beach revealed the city lacked clear and effective policies related to items such as raises and compensatory time, but did not find any discrepancies in how those records had been handled between Oct.
- Neptune man guilty of trying to join ISIS
- An anonymous jury in Brooklyn began deliberations Tuesday afternoon in the case against 48-year-old Tairod Pugh, of Neptune, New Jersey. He was convicted of attempting to provide material support to terrorists and obstruction of an official proceeding.
- Neptune bakers taste sweet success, seek store
- “I've always loved baking, cooking and experimenting in the kitchen,” said Knopp, 45, a Neptune resident who's lived in the Shore area for the past 25 years.
Related searchesmusic of brazil folk music
relation between hinduism and islam
chinese new year reunion dinner
list of prayers