realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A group of household Divinities, Guardians of a particular House and Family. They had special patronage over the hearth and kitchen, and the head of each household served as their priest.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ap06_latin vergil_student samples
- I am pious Aeneas, who carry with me with (by means of) the fleet the Penates, snatched from the enemy,. (Aeneas) known by reputation beyond the heavens.
- Top 50 New Hampshire Foundations by Assets, circa 2003
- The Penates Foundation. IN. 16565786.
- ARA PACIS AUGUSTAE
- The Right Long Wall. 2. The Left Long Wall.
Suggested News Resources
- Housing Crisis: A Breeding Ground for 'Get-Rich-Quick' Schemes
- The Penate family tried to do just that. The mother and daughter, Sylvia and Jacqui, were fixated on the pride of ownership and the sense of stability and security it conveys.
- Rick Perry announcement and the efficacy of prayer rallies
- Once, before running for office, you prayed, quietly and in the privacy of your home, to your lares and penates.
- Prestar atención
- Corolario de lo anterior es que la atención es sagrada y, para mí, uno de los dioses penates de mi particular panteón.
- José Guadalupe Estrada
- la domus, no solamente residían los hombres sino también los espíritus de los antepasados muertos, Manes, así como los espíritus propiciadores de los medios de subsistencia, Penates, y, además residía Vesta, la diosa de fuego del hogar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mar 3, 1997 In Roman mythology, the Penates ('the inner ones') are the patron gods of the storeroom.
- Di Penates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In ancient Roman religion, the Di Penates or Penates were among the dii familiares, or household deities, invoked most often in domestic rituals.
- Penates - NovaRoma
- Mar 31, 2009 The Penates are the household gods who watch over the penus - the larder the household store of a home.
- Penates (Roman deities) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Penates (Roman deities), household gods of the Romans and other Latin peoples.
period of wu hu
stanislaw cardinal nagy
john foxe marian exile
classical nahuatl prosody