realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A group of household Divinities, Guardians of a particular House and Family. They had special patronage over the hearth and kitchen, and the head of each household served as their priest.
Suggested News Resources
- Table of the gods
- In a similar way, the lares and penates, the household gods of Ancient Rome, were honored with daily prayers and offerings. A shrine may commemorate the dead: in China, ancestors deities appear on household shrines.
- Mark Danielewski's The Familiar gets a perplexing, intriguing part two
- scraping against the wide lunging neck (both animals (Lares & Penates) sexless (even if their evident desire for closure (consummation!
- Clay County livestock buzzed from the air
- 9, pen gates were opened inside the Kissinger's R Lazy K Feedlot just west of Glenvil, allowing the cattle from the various pens to mingle.
- Windows 10 enterprise adoption: Who's in? Survey says...
- windows10conversion.png While I'm not likely to ever convert to Windows 10 myself, a lot of people have -- at least according to Microsoft's numbers, a whole 110 million devices run it, including eight million business PCs.
Related searchesbiblical theology
rifts character classes
hamamatsu shizuoka bus
guys and dolls synopsis
iron maiden initial success
leaf margins edge