realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A group of household Divinities, Guardians of a particular House and Family. They had special patronage over the hearth and kitchen, and the head of each household served as their priest.
Suggested News Resources
- Table of the gods
- In a similar way, the lares and penates, the household gods of Ancient Rome, were honored with daily prayers and offerings. A shrine may commemorate the dead: in China, ancestors deities appear on household shrines.
- Mark Danielewski's The Familiar gets a perplexing, intriguing part two
- scraping against the wide lunging neck (both animals (Lares & Penates) sexless (even if their evident desire for closure (consummation!
- Clay County livestock buzzed from the air
- 9, pen gates were opened inside the Kissinger's R Lazy K Feedlot just west of Glenvil, allowing the cattle from the various pens to mingle.
- Windows 10 enterprise adoption: Who's in? Survey says...
- windows10conversion.png While I'm not likely to ever convert to Windows 10 myself, a lot of people have -- at least according to Microsoft's numbers, a whole 110 million devices run it, including eight million business PCs.
Related searchescaridean shrimp
shaktism see also
styx mythology river
sly cooper comic
archimedes plutonium background
tsunami past tsunamis