realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A (literally) shadowy counterpart, or perhaps Aspect, to Jupiter. A Sky-Lord and Ruler of the nocturnal heavens, inasmuch as Jupiter was associated with diurnal hours.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 16 Gerión 24-2006_Filmar
- muchos siglos. Palabras clave: epulum Iovis, Fortuna, Gullveig, Iovis, Latinus, Mercurius, Mithothyn, Ollerus-Ullr,. Odin-Othinus-ÓDinn, Summanus, Vulcanus.
- Note sur les calendes et les ides
- dieu Summanus (Summanus e Angerona, una solidarietà strutturale nel Summanus est le dieu dont la fête, symétriquement, tombe au solstice d'été.
- ÿþM i c r o s o f t P o w e r P o i n t - T a r g e t N E O - S e s s i o n 4
- Summanus. Jul. 2003 YS117.
Suggested News Resources
- Harness Racing at Tabcorp Park tonight
- Other chances in this great race are John Justice-trained Thomas Pyke and Summanus, who produced a stunning win at Melton last Friday night. Singasongasixpence is a horse on the comeback trail after being off the scene for twelve months.
Suggested Web Resources
- Summanus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In ancient Roman religion, Summanus (Latin: Summānus) was the god of nocturnal thunder, as counterposed to Jupiter, the god of diurnal (daylight) thunder.
- SUMMANUS, Roman Mythology Index
- bright day, so Summanus was the god of the nocturnal heaven, and lightnings plying in the night were regarded as the work of Summanus (Augustin. De Civ.
- SUMMANUS : The deity from Roman Mythology
- SUMMANUS: The deity. Etruscan Storm God. He's one of the Dirty Dozen Deities with Thunderbolt capabil....
- Amazon.com: PUMA Men's Cell Summanus Running Sneaker: Shoes
- Sleek and streamlined, this stylish running shoe from Puma will get your heart racing, whether or not you're actually on the move.
- Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives - Summanus
- Jul 8, 2004 Encyclopaedia Metallum. Best viewed without Internet Explorer, in 1280 x 960 resolution or higher. Summanus - Logo.
Related searcheskasuga shrine
while loop qbasic or visual basic
james c neill texas revolution
william schnoebelen satanism
free meaning of dreams