Deity of Sacred Space, and the boundaries thereof. His Spirit was said to reside in cairns, landmarks, and boundary markers. He is another example, like Janus, of the Roman preoccupation with space, distance, edges, and the transition from one state to another.
Suggested News Resources
- No, it's not the new Ivy
- The ivy-covered Terminus Hotel, on Harris St, Pyrmont, has long been a sorry landmark in locals' eyes.
- Investors and developers put pubs in spotlight as Terminus hotel up for sale
- In Pyrmont, the private TWT Auswin, which is part of TWT Global, has put its Terminus hotel, which was formerly owned by the Wakil family, up for sale with price expectations of about $5 million.
- UNF's four moviemaking-teams advance to Terminus
- Tears of joy, cries of sadness and horrific screams filled the room for the Campus MovieFest finale screening in the Robinson Theatre.
- Modern Terminus Misses Deadline
- SAMBALPUR: Even as a target was set to complete work on the modern bus terminus in the city by the end of September last year, it is far from over. The project would take two months to be completed. The bus terminus is coming up over 5.
- WR's first water-recycling plant will come up at Bandra Terminus by 2018
- MUMBAI: Western Railway will get its first water-recycling plant at Bandra Terminus. The recycled water can be used for cleaning of rakes and station. The announcement and allocation of money for this project was made in the railway budget speech by ...
Related searchesdemographics of brazil age structure
romanian cuisine list of desserts
gray wolf social structure
the visit plot summary
big apple oriental tours
delhi transport corporation history