realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A God governing the gathering of the harvest; specifically, the Patron of the carts hauling the harvest to the mills.
Suggested News Resources
- Province starts readying ban on lawn pesticides
- THE days of blasting some WeedEx or Roundup on those pesky dandelions appear to be numbered for Manitobans who cherish weed-free lawns. Conservation Minister Gord Mackintosh said Monday the province could see restrictions on harmful cosmetic ...
- Where the Grass Is Made Greener
- Montreal-based Sarritor Inc. sells a fungus-based selective weed killer in Canada aimed at dandelions and says it plans to bring it to the U.S..
- Gardening with the Gods
- Sarritor is a minor god of hoeing, while Subruncinator is a minor god of weeding. And for clearing a real problem patch, Spiniensis is invoked when uprooting thorny bushes.
Related searchesbon scott trivia
seven up bruce
ganges river recent pollution
domesticated duck breeds
pico da bandeira
boys over flowers story