realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A God governing the gathering of the harvest; specifically, the Patron of the carts hauling the harvest to the mills.
Suggested News Resources
- Province starts readying ban on lawn pesticides
- THE days of blasting some WeedEx or Roundup on those pesky dandelions appear to be numbered for Manitobans who cherish weed-free lawns. Conservation Minister Gord Mackintosh said Monday the province could see restrictions on harmful cosmetic ...
- Where the Grass Is Made Greener
- Montreal-based Sarritor Inc. sells a fungus-based selective weed killer in Canada aimed at dandelions and says it plans to bring it to the U.S..
- Gardening with the Gods
- Sarritor is a minor god of hoeing, while Subruncinator is a minor god of weeding. And for clearing a real problem patch, Spiniensis is invoked when uprooting thorny bushes.
Related searchesdream interpretation orchid
telephone numbering plan singapore
wichita language consonants
moderate party party leaders