realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A God of briar patches and thorn bushes; He is the Patron of the uprooting of same. He is thus an Aspect of an important process to the Roman mind, that of reducing the Wild to the Orderly.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Greek and Roman Mythology, A to Z
- Spiniensis m. Protected farmers from thorns when they weeded. Verminus m.
- Forerunners of Pesticides in Classical Greece and Rome
- a god Spiniensis whose aid was invoked to help clear a field of thorns. FOLK MAGIC.
Suggested News Resources
- Gardening with the Gods
- And for clearing a real problem patch, Spiniensis is invoked when uprooting thorny bushes. Seia and Segetia are minor goddesses of the seeds as they lie in the earth and when they first begin to appear.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spiniensis | Facebook
- Spiniensis - Description: In Roman mythology, Spiniensis was the god of thorns.
- Spiniensis Deus - Zeno.org
- Lexikoneintrag zu »Spiniensis Deus«. Vollmer, Wilhelm: Wörterbuch der Mythologie. Stuttgart 1874, S.
- Spiniensis deus - Zeno.org
- Lexikoneintrag zu »Spiniensis deus«.
- Roman Gods and Goddesses - Greek, Roman, Norse, and Egyptian
- Spiniensis: He helped Roman's clear fields of thorns. Stercutitus: He saw to the destruction of the thorns. Cloacina: He watched over the sewers.
Related searchesset mythology desert god
mendip hills geology
p-47 thunderbolt p-43 lancer xp-47b
modding legal issues