An ancient Grain Goddess, often called Terra Mater (Earth-Mother), and responsible for crop growth and fertility. She has authority over the Dead, as well, and in that Aspect Her name was used to curse enemies; opponent armies were deemed Her legitimate sacrifice.
Suggested News Resources
- Tellus project reveals new secrets about Ireland's geophysical make up
- The data was gathered by the Geological Survey of Ireland's Tellus project, which aims to map the geophysical and geochemical make up of the entire island of Ireland over the coming years. The latest phase saw 30 million geophysical measurements taken ...
- Viola Beach: oil tanker reportedly sailed over wreckage of band's car
- According to Swedish public broadcaster SVT, the captain of the 7,500-ton M/T Tellus saw the car in the water but mistook it for a large mass of snow. The vessel passed unaware over the scene of the accident and the wreckage in the water, the report said.
- Ask the expert: What should I wear with my new short gray boots?
- The trick to pulling off lighter boot shades, plus how to keep up with trends and support American-made clothing. By Sally McGraw Special to the Star Tribune. March 9, 2016 — 1:26pm.
- Construction issues plague Del Tierra residents in Bradenton
- For any homeowner who is experiencing problems in Manatee County you call the Citizens Action Center at 941-747-4357 or email your issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. It appears the developer is now moving fast to resolve these issues.
- Tellus firar 95 år med kvalspel
- Det är IK Tellus från trakterna runt Midsommarkransen och Aspudden söder om Liljeholmsbron som har lyckats kvalificera sig genom andraplatsen i den norra allsvenskan. Bästa placering tidigare är en andraplats efter IFK Stockholm i dåvarande division II ...
Related searchesnicolas sarkozy criticisms
us border pre-clearance facilities
kundalini in buddhism
physical therapy assessment