realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Goddess of growth and fertility
Suggested News Resources
- High drama on the high seas
- Ian McGuire's second novel is an exercise in extremes: extremes of suffering, violence, environment, language and character. It tells the story of Henry Drax and Patrick Sumner, who we first encounter on the streets of Hull in March 1859.
- Food-Performance Legend Jennifer Rubell Serves Bread, Butter and Bliss in Miami
- That format, which is repeated in Devotion, was also featured in her recent piece for a Performa dinner, called Fecunditas, where men in ass-less chaps allowed guests to cut brussell sprouts from phallic appendages affixed to their costumes. “I'm very ...
- Jennifer Rubell to Offer Visitors a Chance to Get Nude With Her (and a Horse
- Ms. Rubell, who is best known for her elaborate interactive performance works involving food—her work Fecunditas for the 2014 Performa Gala involved waiters in assless chaps serving brussels sprouts via phallic appendages—will be opening her largest ...
- Feeling A Mother's Loss On Mother's Day
- Joseph Campbell saw the life-giving role of the feminine principle as a foundational element of human mythology. From Fecunditas, one of many Roman fertility goddesses, to Atahensic, the Iroquois sky goddess, every culture has its child-bearing deities.
- Palo Alto Composer Devonte Hynes Spins at 'Performa Paradisio: A Tribute to
- All attendees are instructed to be there at 9pm sharp for Sweet Distruction, the “dessert finale” of Fecunditas. Included on the bill as well are Raphaelle Condo, a debut performance presented by Stacy Engman and new songs by the Brooklyn electro-pop ...