realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Iberian. An astral Deity often conflated with Jupiter; his cult was strongest in northern Iberia.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Test abonnement
- Candamius, Candamo, Candodoni: Spanish god of the higher places and thunder god in Galicia. Candida: Gallic goddess of luck in Frankfurt, Germany.
Suggested Web Resources
- Candamius: a Celtiberian god (The Shining One)
- The Celtiberian God, Candamius (also known as Candamo and Candodoni): The Shining One.
- Candamius - Biquipedia, a enciclopedia libre
- Candamius ye un dios de l'aria noroccidental d'a Peninsula Iberica a qui rendiban culto os cantabros y asturs y que fue sincretizato con Chupiter.
- Candace Mitschke (Candamus) on Twitter
- Candace Mitschke (Candamus) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Candace Mitschke (Candamus) and get their latest updates.
- Chapter 1: Paganism and Christianity in Spain Before the Council of
- Iuppiter Candamius (33) was, according to Hübner, the deity who presided over the mountain near Astorga, now known as Candanedo.
Related searcheswashington colleges and universities
irish sea u-boat alley
venona project the break-in
waxing benefits and drawbacks
ibrahim rugova family and early life
blues social impact