realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Iberian. An astral Deity often conflated with Jupiter; his cult was strongest in northern Iberia.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Test abonnement
- Candamius, Candamo, Candodoni: Spanish god of the higher places and thunder god in Galicia. Candida: Gallic goddess of luck in Frankfurt, Germany.
Suggested News Resources
- The Guinea Worm Slayer - 2013
- It's a worm. That's like saying a dog with a flea infestation 'has a disease'. That is not accurate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Candamius: a Celtiberian god (The Shining One)
- The Celtiberian God, Candamius (also known as Candamo and Candodoni): The Shining One.
- Candamius - Biquipedia, a enciclopedia libre
- Candamius ye un dios de l'aria noroccidental d'a Peninsula Iberica a qui rendiban culto os cantabros y asturs y que fue sincretizato con Chupiter.
- Candace Mitschke (Candamus) on Twitter
- Candace Mitschke (Candamus) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Candace Mitschke (Candamus) and get their latest updates.
- Chapter 1: Paganism and Christianity in Spain Before the Council of
- Iuppiter Candamius (33) was, according to Hübner, the deity who presided over the mountain near Astorga, now known as Candanedo.
Related searchessense and sensibility context
mosaic indirect method
ronald and reginald kray
tuomas holopainen biography