Gaulish/Continental. A Celtic Goddess whose name has not survived, except for Her Latin nomen, which means "Good Provider". She is essentially a Goddess of success and prosperity, and her chief attribute is an inexhaustable Purse of Plenty. She is almost invariably associated with Mercury.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ROSMERTA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- The name of the Company was changed to Rosmerta Technologies Ltd.
- The Marriage of Lugus and Rosmerta [Written for the Three Cranes
- The Marriage of Lugus and Rosmerta. By Rev. Michael J Dangler.
- USGS Scientific Investigations Map 3025, pamphlet
- Rosmerta Corona (outside of V–23) spawns flows (unit. fcR) that spilled across topographic lows within Haasttse-baad. Tessera.
- TKS_X018XXC07142011_ (Page 1)
- Jul 14, 2011 MADAME ROSMERTA. Won Best Actress Oscar for “Darling”; nominated three times since then. Best known for “Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Doctor Who: Series 6 Part 2 Poster
- This could just be a coincidence but remember in the vampires of venice, (I'm not sure of her name) but the one who led the vampires, madame rosmerta or something?, she said through the cracks we saw “silence” and the end of all things.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rosmerta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For information about the character from the fictional Harry Potter series, see Madam Rosmerta.
- Rosmerta - Harry Potter Wiki
- Madam Rosmerta was the landlady of the Three Broomsticks pub in the village of Hogsmeade. Rosmerta w.
- HPL: Madam Rosmerta
- Oct 21, 2006 Madam Rosmerta. "Do you know, I still have trouble believing it.
- Mar 3, 1997 In Gaulish Celtic mythology, Rosmerta was the goddess of fire, warmth, and abundance.
- Rosmerta's Recipes
- Madam Rosmerta's Recipes. Welcome to The Three Broomsticks! Here are some recipes we have just for you Muggles to make.