Helleno-Egyptian. A synchretic Deity introduced into Egypt from Macedonia as an aspect of Osiris and a symbol of rebirth, Sarapis became widely revered during Roman Imperial times as a solar God with healing Attributes, combining elements of Jupiter, Helios, and Aesculapius.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Implementation of a digital workspace
- 3.3.3 The Sarapis project .
Suggested News Resources
- Polytheism, Monotheism, and Scholarship
- Aelius Aristides was a priest of Asclepius who also revered Sarapis, Athena, Zeus and Poseidon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Serapis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Serapis or Sarapis was a Graeco-Egyptian god.
- Serapis (Sarapis)
- Simply put, Serapis (Sarapis, Zaparrus) was an invented god.
- The Global Egyptian Museum | Sarapis
- Scholars are undecided about the precise origin and meaning of Sarapis (or Serapis as he was called by the Roman emperors).
- The Error of the Long-haired Jesus
- One particular deity that seemed to blend together the attributes of several gods into a unified portrayal of deity was the Egyptian god “Sarapis.
- Sarapis Soja for climacterium
- Sarapis Soja is a preparative, which is well-suited for women, namely for those in time of climacterium that suffer from hot flush, and sweat etc., to name a few.
momiji sohma gallery
typesetting letterpress era
thionyl chloride uses
denomination currency switzerland