realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A late Imperial Aspect of Jupiter, combining many elements of Sovereignty, Aerial, weather, and Solar cults.
Suggested News Resources
- Canada Denies Entry to Blood-Drinking Libertarian Senate Candidate from Florida
- Blood-drinking pagan and Libertarian candidate for U.S. Senate Augustus Sol Invictus was denied entry to Canada this weekend, FloridaPolitics.
- New York Rangers D Dan Boyle Lives Faith No More Dream
- Last summer, Boyle accompanied FNM on tour of the US east coast in support of their Sol Invictus album. He got on the band bus and followed the group through four shows, including a gig at Madison Square Garden. When it came time to set up for the gig, ...
- Yes, This Libertarian Senate Candidate Really Did Sacrifice a Goat and Drink
- For those who don't know, Florida Senate candidate Augustus Sol Invictus (the only member of the Libertarian Party running to fill the seat vacated by presidential hopeful Marco Rubio) is accused of ritualistically sacrificing a goat in a pagan ceremony.
- Sadhana Kitchen Expands into Bondi
- The Rise of Sol Invictus. Sol Invictus rolls some shiny motorcycles into Camperdown. Double Monk's Classic Shoes Come to Sydney.
- Faith No More's NHL Roadie: Dan Boyle on Touring With His Rock Heroes
- It happened last summer, during the East Coast swing of the tour for Sol Invictus, the legendary alt-metal act's first new album in 18 years.
schoolhouse blizzard the blizzard
gilbert and george trivia
camel distribution and numbers