Articles on The Bible
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
The Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Recent History of TV Networks Trying To Make The Bible Look Cool
- Last night's premiere of the new ABC drama Of Kings and Prophets attempted to bring a sexy, violent version of the biblical story of David to broadcast television.
- Of Kings and Prophets: where the Bible meets Game of Thrones
- It's the Bible. Say what? Yes, the king is Saul (Ray Winstone), who is trying to defend a newly formed Israel against the Philistines and their enormous general Goliath.
- A Brooklyn Poet Wants Your Help Rewriting The Bible -- Minus The Perceived
- Unfortunately, the Bible has been misused by religious, political, or cultural leaders and institutions to negatively influence the lives of queer people.
- Is it a sin to gamble? What does the Bible have to say about gambling?
- The Bible says nothing directly against gambling, betting and the lottery, but that's not to say that the Bible is incomplete or that gambling just took a slide.
- The Bible And Quran Are More Similar Than You May Think
- As siblings in the Abrahamic tradition, the Bible and the Quran actually share many similar stories and characters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.