Articles on The Bible
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
The Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Holy Bible
- The Holy Bible. Containing the Old and New Testaments. Translated out of the Original Tongues and with the.
- ESV Study Bible: Reading the Bible
- To read the Bible “theologically” means to read the Bible.
- How to Cite the Bible
- Example: In a sentence: In Psalm 36:1 (New Jerusalem Bible), David.
- Paint Shop Pro - TYNDALE.JPG
- New Testament, 1526. William Tyndale, The newe. Testament as it was written and caused to be written by them which herde yt.
- The Bible, the Church, & Homosexuality: Exposing the "Gay" Theology
- Scripture passages identified as NIV are taken from the Holy Bible: New United States Patent and Trademark Office by the International Bible Society.
Suggested News Resources
- Tech savvy faithful get wired for worship
- A group uses both electronic versions of the Bible and the traditional book during a Bible study in Lafayette.
- Eugene Nida, who traveled the world to translate the Bible, dies at 96
- He had Alzheimer's disease, said Geof Morin, a spokesman for the New York-based American Bible Society, where Rev. Nida worked for more than 50 years. (Family photo) - The Rev.
- Vacation Bible Study at the Cornerstone Church ends
- Children for the Vacation Bible School perform on Friday, August 26 at the program's closing ceremony.
- Bethesda 39, Bible Baptist 0
- By Elmo weeks Bethesda's Shidel “Speedy” Williams lived up to his nickname on Friday in the Blazers' 39-0 opening night victory over Bible Baptist in a game tainted by penalties and a near scuffle with seconds remaining in the fourth quarter.
- Aaron Curry is a changed man, but is he a changed player?
- His Twitter feed is a constant stream of Bible scripture and praise. He is like a 6-foot-2, 255-pound evangelist, talking with the passion of a man who has discovered a universal elixir. And what does this have to do with football?
Suggested Web Resources
- BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions
- Search the Bible in English, German, Swedish, Latin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Tagalog, and Norwegian.
- Bible.com - The Bible Online, Bible Prayer Room, Christian
- The bible online, bible search, bible courses, bible study, devotionals and answers.
- Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Bible is the collections of the primary religious texts of Judaism and Christianity.
- The Bible
- King James Version Bible. The Bible. King James Version.
- Bible: King James Version
- Feb 18, 1997 Word, phrase, proximity, Boolean and citation searches. Displays an entire book of text at a time when browsing. Apocrypha included.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbuilding societies
claus von stauffenberg family
organizational culture charles handy
queen elizabeth i