realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Cuscuta glomurata or C. europaea
Folk Names: Beggarweed, Devil's Guts,
Fireweed, Hellweed, Lady's Laces,
Love Vine, Scaldweed, Strangle Tare,
Power: Love Divination, Knot Magic
Suggested News Resources
- Dodder Action Wins Sustainability Award
- You may have noticed that an abundance of wildlife has returned to the River Dodder and its general accessibility as a recreational amenity has improved greatly recently.
- Vampire Plant Sucks Victim's Genes While Feeding
- Like an herbivorous Count Dracula, a snakelike vine coils around its leafy victim, punctures its stem and proceeds to suck out its life juices. The parasitic plant Cuscuta pentagona, commonly known as strangleweed or dodder, preys on many common crop ...
- The Sailing Legacy of John Breslin Kearney
- And increasingly, as Dublin acquired a growing middle class with the burgeoning wealth of the long Victorian era, the little boatyards along the Dodder also looked after the needs of the boats of the new breed of recreational summer sailors.
Related searchesrhythm and blues
south cotabato economy
goauld language writing
sermon on the mound
scientology the arc triangle
dream of kissing dictionary
englyn englyn unodl union