George W. Bush
Born 6th of July, 1946 New Haven (Connecticut)
I am going to start this interpretation with the famous phrase of Bush, which according to me embodies his innermost thoughts: "America needs compassionate conservatism". From this phrase we can deduce Bush's real feelings which are the love for his native country and tradition, his conservative spirit together with the compassion towards the masses, which he wants to manage by himself. My first sensations, when I look at his face, are of his honest nature, of a man who has had a severe education, who does not like sharing his emotions with anybody, who difficultly gets influenced by others, and rarely gives a wrong judgement, nevertheless he could appear tough. According to me he has a very sensitive nature and he could easily be overwhelmed by emotions, if somebody dares touch his most precious things; this is not a weakness, but a virtue, which Americans will appreciate. From the position of his Birth Sun in Cancer, we can deduce his great love for the family, a tendency to get impressed from events and his pursuit of traditional dreams and ideals; it could generally make us think that Bush is a very extrovert person, but actually he turns out to be quite a shy one. His ascendant in Leo increases his sensitivity, emphasises his ideas and his ability to manage the masses, as he has an instinctive flair for commanding, and hardly changes his mind or course of life, especially because of his traditional nature. His adolescence should not have been an easy one, as his father was demanding. So since his earliest childhood he had to confront himself to his father's pragmatic, strong and severe character, and should also have neglected one of his dreams: sports, a sphere where he might have reached excellent results, and nevertheless has abandoned them, in order to follow in his father's wake. His mother should have played a decisive role, making him follow in his father's footsteps, also because Bush should have had some hostilities towards his father around his twenties, regarding some important choices in life. To these values we can add his great wisdom and his fair and generous actions. We can deduce from his Mars in Virgo, his great sense of criticism and his logical thinking, but when Mars gets negatively influenced, or rather forms squares and oppositions, Bush could get easily irritated and inclined to contradictions when he makes mistakes, as he does not like confessing them and does everything in order to be understood and forgiven. His ascendant could bring him some enemies, as he likes showing off and tends to exhibitionism, and also the position of Pluto in Leo makes his character even more authoritative. The position of the Moon in Libra makes him refined and diplomatic in his personal relationships. The position of Jupiter in Libra gives him a great sense of justice, favouring also the mutual understanding. This aspect makes us deduce that his initiatives will manage to win the consent of people, especially because he will be able to deduce taxation, and make a lot of improvements in economics and healthcare. He should be very careful about the military sector, as he could make some powerful enemies, who will cause a lot of problems, if he decides to increase the arming. He will have three main problems, during his presidential career, and one of them should start more or less in five to seven months with one of the Arabic nations and after, in about two years, he will have some very bad problems with China and Russia. America will increase his prestige during his government, but according to me he will apply his power in a way that did not happen since a long time ago and so could compromise the foreign policy. Regarding his health, the most delicate concerns turn out to be about the heart, the spinal column and the back. So the stars tell!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- George W Bush - the White House
- confront great challenges at home and abroad. The following are highlights of the accomplishments from the Administration of President George W. Bush.
- Selected Speeches of President George W. Bush - the White House
- Apr 30, 2003 SELECTED SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH. 2001 – 2008.
- President George W. Bush Timeline - CBS News
- PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH. Age: 57.
- Address by President George W. Bush - US Department of State
- Statement by President George W. Bush before the 56th regular session of the. UN General Assembly on November 10, 2001.
- President's Management Agenda - The White House
- ises. In my Administration, that will be the standard from the far thest regional office of government to the highest office of the land.” Governor George W.
Suggested News Resources
- George W. Bush not planning to endorse: report
- Former President George W. Bush will not be endorsing a Republican presidential candidate, a new report says. “While I would never rule anything out, he definitely doesn't have any plans to make an endorsement,” a Bush aide said, according to Politico.
- Why the George W. Bush–Tony Blair Political Bromance Is Still a Myster
- With all the tabloid fodder that's come down the pike—Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall! Wendi Deng and former prime minister Tony Blair!—the relationship that still obsesses Britain most is Blair's war-mongering bromance with then president George W.
- Sean Penn is nostalgic for George W. Bush
- SAN FRANCISCO — Actor and activist Sean Penn told an audience of security geeks Friday that "the defecation on America that is the Republican debate" is making him nostalgic for President George W. Bush, something he finds amazing. Penn spoke on ...
- George W. Bush: Nancy Reagan Devoted to Husband and 'to Our Country'
- Former President George W. Bush, whose father was Ronald Reagan's vice president, also expressed condolences. "Mrs.
Suggested Web Resources
- George W. Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum · George W. Bush ....
- George W. Bush | whitehouse.gov
- George W. Bush, America's 43rd President (2001-2009), was transformed into a wartime President in the aftermath of the airborne terrorist attacks on September ...
- Office of George W. Bush
- The Office of George W. Bush is the office of the 43rd President of the United States.
- George W. Bush - U.S. Governor, U.S. President - Biography.com
- George W. Bush was the 43rd president of the United States. He led his country's response to the 9/11 attacks in 2001 and initiated the Iraq War in 2003.
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum: Home
- The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum is the 13th Presidential Library administered by the National Archives and Records Administration.
Related searchesharry bridges trivia
the specialists player models
troll in heavy metal music
charles dickens legacy