Charles - Prince of Wales
Born 14th of November, 1948 London (GB) - Scorpio
From the position of the natal Sun in Scorpio we can deduce that Prince Charles has a great critical ability, he is difficultly influenced by anybody, but also has a great sense of duty. He usually does not like being contradicted and often puts himself against everybody, carried away by a goal or an ideal. He is sincere and not malicious at all.
The relationship with his mother should not have been one of the best since his adolescence. The first problems, regarding some impositions and the etiquette to be observed, the demanding studies and most of all the attitude towards the people should have started around his six teens.
As we can see from his natal Pluto in Leo, which indicates ability to manage the masses and tendency to great changes for the sake of ideals, when an obstacle occurs on his way, his reaction is violent and he hardly forgives those who try to encroach his territory.
The position of Mercury in Scorpio sharpens his intelligence and his quick reflexes in all occasions, therefore his words are always the right ones at the right time, he manages to unravel the events that could damage his image with his personal whim and great charisma.
The position of Venus in Libra grants him an elevated artistic talent, a great kindness and a deep sense of justice. I have the sensation, that he should have had four important stories in his life, that have greatly conditioned his sentimental life. His major emotional need is confidence in the partner, and his fear of being used by the others for some clear purposes, is uncontrolled.
In spite of his marriage with Diana, the love story with Camilla has never been ended, especially because of the affinity of their ideas and common aspirations. The fact that his mother has never accepted her, should have been a big trauma for him, as, according to me, Camilla is one of the few women he has really loved, who instead of criticising him, has placed him in the centre of her attentions and never did anything to obstacle his decisions and needs, accepting with a kind of humility to stay aside for so many years, just to support and not create any problems to her loved one. In this period, it seems that his mother has accepted this woman and my opinion is that in four years Charles will marry her, and so will realise his dream. With this I do not want to say that he did not love Diana, but that actually she did not coincide with his ideal as a woman, a mother and a wife, especially because of her characteristics and her tendency to breaking the rules, imposed to them, always creating unexpected tensions and problems.
He proves to love deeply his sons and to be a perfect father, and according to me he has never neglected the essential value of family, even if many engagements have often driven him away from his loved ones.
The position of Jupiter in Sagittarius grants him the gift of a proper management of the royal property, a practical sense in facing life, a good head for business, in spite he has been criticised and obscured for a long time by the personality of his mother (who, according to me, in an year, will risks serious and unexpected circulatory problems, and it seems ischemia to me).
He appears to be really healthy, but will risk some bone breaks and problems with the body liquids.
So the stars tell
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NBC IN UNPRECEDENTED PARTNERSHIP WITH PRINCE
- Apr 27, 2010 film and television special in an unprecedented association with HRH The Prince of Wales. (Prince Charles).
- Remembering Your Father's "Oldsmobile"...
- Nov 2, 2005 During his '60 Minutes' interview with Charles, Prince of Wales prior to HRH's 8- day tour of the US, CBS correspondent.
- Geneology of Prince Charles.pdf - PrernaLal.com - prernalal.com
- George II begat Fredrick Prince of Wales,. Fredrick Prince of Wales begat VI begat Queen Elizabeth II,. Queen Elizabeth II begat Prince Charles of Wales.
- global nazi ... “ hitler youth ”
- Prince Charles was enthroned as Prince of Wales in 1969. In.
- Article Reprint from the Yavoh Newsletter
- His name is Prince Charles of. Wales.
Suggested News Resources
- Prince Harry coming to California
- As the younger son of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, and as the grandson of Queen Elizabeth, 26-year-old Prince Harry is third in line for the British crown. Prince Harry served two months with British forces in Afghanistan.
- Prince Harry coming to US on a tour of sorts -- a tour of duty
- Wales and other pilots will train in Arizona and California this fall (CNN) -- The world knows him as Prince Harry -- son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the late Diana, Princess of Wales; and grandson of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sutton's finest hailed by Prince Charles at police HQ
- Sutton Borough Commander Guy Ferguson met the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall when they visited the Met's Special Operations Room at Lambeth Police HQ last week.
- William & Catherine: A Royal Romance:
- Victor Garber plays Charles without any pronounced interest in verisimilitude. His Prince of Wales seems improbably interested in talking about his feelings, and he corrects his mother on the proper pronunciation of Kanye West.
- Royal charities lobbied ministers and officials, papers reveal
- In a series of interventions that will re-ignite debate about the Prince of Wales's alleged "meddling" in politics, charities set up by the prince in line with his social and environmental goals have called on the government to change policies.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Prince of Wales - Home
- Aug 24, 2011 The official website of Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince William and Prince Harry.
- The Prince of Wales - The Prince of Wales
- Biography. The Prince of Wales is first in line to the British Throne.
- Prince of Wales Charles Biography - life, family, children, parents
- Charles, Prince of Wales, is next in line for the British throne.