Born 28th of October, 1967 Smyrna - Georgia
Julia Roberts was born on October 28th 1967 in Smyrna (Georgia). From early 90', when she appeared with "raven" hair, she has changed a lot. She is a versatile actress, and she's always in company of Hollywood most successful muscle-men.
Many women envied her when she kissed Richard Gere, Denzel Washington and Mel Gibson; she was even paid to do that!!! She's really the "next door girl"!
She's Scorpio, and this means that she's determined, sensual, and mysterious. Virgo favours her and when it's in combination with Scorpio, her sign, it makes her particularly sensual and charming.
Thanks to favourable Mercury, she likes go beyond the surface when she faces a problem, and she hates gossips. The most interesting aspect is Virgo's strong influence which makes her an orderly, precise person; she pays attention to each detail and is a good manage her own businesses.
Mars in Capricorn makes her ambitious and she never leaves anything to chance when her career is at stake. However, this astrological conjunction might cause her some difficulty in love affairs, because in love it is not always necessary to calculate everything, sometimes it is better to relax and see what happens. Julia, on the contrary wants to "lead and control" always and everything, and this is not always correct.
This is what the Stars say.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JULIA ROBERTS
- THE READING / TAPESCRIPT. Julia Roberts (born 1967) is a glamorous American movie star.
- Lancôme & Julia Roberts
- Se !"#$%&'(). *+,,-.
- Fundamentals of Vedic Astrology: Julia Roberts' Horoscope
- Fundamentals of Vedic Astrology: Julia Roberts' Horoscope by Ronnie Gale Dreyer. (This article first appeared in the NCGR Geocosmic Journal in Fall 2004.
- Julia Roberts
- AngelMessenger.net. A Decoz® Numerology Chart Analysis for.
- JULIA ROBERTS RETT SYNDROME
- JULIA ROBERTS on. A message from want to tell you about a neuro- logical disorder called Rett syndrome.
Suggested News Resources
- Julia Roberts' 'Fireflies in the Garden' will finally fly into theaters
- by Kate Ward We've been waiting three long years, but, finally, we can look forward to the Julia Roberts vehicle Fireflies in the Garden to hit theaters this fall.
- Early Edition: James Hong Joins 'RIPD, Shelved Julia Roberts Film Released, More
- In the meantime, here's what happened Thursday night: 'RIPD' digs up new cast members, a shelved Julia Roberts film finally gets distribution, Universal cuts another project loose, 'Better Living Through Chemistry' sees more change, and more. Read on.
- Source Code Writer Hired To Pen A Flatliners Remake For Columbia Pictures
- Columbia Pictures has ordered a screenplay for the 1990 medical thriller, which featured “up-and-comers” Julia Roberts, Kiefer Sutherland and Kevin Bacon as med school students experimenting with death to see if an afterlife exists.
- Julia Roberts film finally sees the light • "Fireflies in the Garden," a movie starring Julia Roberts, Ryan Reynolds and Willem Dafoe that was made in 2008 will finally be released, opening on Oct. 14. The company that made it shut down.
- Famous London bookstore made famous in "Notting Hill" to close
- When Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) asked William (Hugh Grant) if she could stay for a while in one of the most memorable scenes of the hit Hollywood film Notting Hill, William answered "You can stay forever.
Suggested Web Resources
- Julia Roberts - IMDb
- Julia Roberts, Actress: Notting Hill. Julia Fiona Roberts, born in Smyrna, Georgia, never dreamed she would become the most popular actress in America.
- Julia Roberts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Julia Fiona Roberts (born October 28, 1967) is an American actress.
- Julia Roberts Pictures, Biography, Filmography, News, Videos
- Julia Roberts Pictures, Biography, Filmography, News, Videos.
- Julia Roberts : People.com
- Get everything Julia Roberts straight from America's #1 celebrity brand, PEOPLE.
- Julia Roberts - Yahoo! Movies
- Julia Roberts : find the latest news, photos, filmography and awards at Yahoo! Movies.
Related searchesvagus nerve
yakitate japan characters
digable planets history