Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland)
Ascendant - Capricorn
Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out his real state of mind. On one hand, isolation, concentration and meditation are the three key words needed to understanding his ascendant. On the other hand, his difficulty to relax is closely related to his instinctive diffidence and doubtfulness to the others.
Free spirit, obstinate, sure of himself, planner and strategist, he knows how to calculate and evaluate in the best way the essence of things and his goals, which would usually require more time.
A personality, able to undertake positions of trust and responsibility, with harsh and inflexible behaviour.
His egoism, pessimism and avarice could be used as a self-defence, with the risk of becoming insensitive. He takes seriously his feelings, although emotions are controlled by his reason and practical sense.
His build is slim but strong, rather angular, a serious and severe face, a relaxed pace.His self-discipline leads his ambition towards demanding commitments. Resolution, seriousness, practicality, but also coldness and calculation, characterise his behaviour. His goals are usually the result of a conquest.
Not confident at all. His character is closed, controlled, extremely reserved, does not reveal himself easily. He has a strong sense of duty and responsibility. He seeks solitude and the sense of limits obstacles him. Easily becomes in love in nature. This can be a sign of spirituality or materialism, or of poor health.
From astrological point of view we can deduce that Sean is a complex, very sensitive natured man, who never stops and goes on challenging himself, especially in work.
He will still manage to leave his mark and will never decline, on the contrary, he will always be remembered for his charismatic gift for innovation.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sir Sean Connery collects Honorary Doctorate from Edinburgh
- The world-renowned actor Sir Sean Connery was awarded an „Honorary. Doctorate Sir Sean Connery is a Patron of the Screen Academy Scotland.
- In looking back on my personal interests and professional goals the
- Sean Connery: Match #00000; SSN XXX-XX-XXXX. Personal Statement for Orthodontics Residency.
- ABGA Animal Pedigree GG'S GG'S BOND SEAN CONNERY
- Aug 9, 2011 GG'S GG'S BOND SEAN CONNERY (10545782). Home Animal Inquiry Show Listing. Regn.
- FRANK FAMILY WINE WAS SIPPED NOT STIRRED AT THE 'S 34th
- 34th LIFE ACHIEVEMENT AWARD HONORING SIR SEAN CONNERY.
- MOVIES: A Bridge Too Far ( 1977) James Caan, Michael Caine
- A Bridge Too Far ( 1977) James Caan, Michael Caine, Sean Connery, Gene Hackman,. Anthony Hopkins and Robert Redford.
Suggested News Resources
- Sean Connery will never star in a film again, says Michael Caine
- Sir Sean Connery, who has not appeared in a film since 2003, will never come out of retirement, according to his friend Sir Michael Caine.
- August 25 Famous Birthdays: Blake Lively, Sean Connery, Rachel Ray (PHOTOS)
- And indeed: Blake Lively, Sean Connery, and more will all be blowing out candles today. Will it be your favorite TV personality? Maybe an important figure from history?
- James Bond wins lottery
- "I loved all the James Bond movies, especially those with Sean Connery, but that's as far as it goes.
- Paradox Interactive announces turn-based strategy game Warlock
- Is that Sir Sean Connery's voice? Paradox Interactive just announced the new title Warlock: Master of the Arcane during the PC Gamer Conference at PAX.
- Five Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 25
- By Joseph Markman Actor Sean Connery was born today in 1930, as well as Regis Philbin (1931), MLB Hall of Fame relief pitcher Rollie Fingers (1946), director Tim Burton (1958), Billy Ray Cyrus (1961), and actres Blake Lively (1987). 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Official Website of Sir Sean Connery
- Official site with a biography, filmography and a gallery featuring the art of the actor's wife Micheline.
- Sean Connery - IMDb
- Sean Connery, Actor: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Thomas Sean Connery was born on August 25, 1930 in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh.
- Sean Connery Video, Pictures, Biography - AskMen
- The only James Bond in our eyes, this Scottish actor has taken us far and wide, from The Untouchables to Entrapment.
marriage rights and obligations
tripping the rift characters
queens royal irish hussars
boston post road middle post road