Born 25th of August, 1930 Edinburgh (Scotland)
Ascendant - Capricorn
Shy, serious behaviour, dominated by his reserved nature, difficult to be approached (as if the person born under this sign places a wall between himself and the others), never letting out his real state of mind. On one hand, isolation, concentration and meditation are the three key words needed to understanding his ascendant. On the other hand, his difficulty to relax is closely related to his instinctive diffidence and doubtfulness to the others.
Free spirit, obstinate, sure of himself, planner and strategist, he knows how to calculate and evaluate in the best way the essence of things and his goals, which would usually require more time.
A personality, able to undertake positions of trust and responsibility, with harsh and inflexible behaviour.
His egoism, pessimism and avarice could be used as a self-defence, with the risk of becoming insensitive. He takes seriously his feelings, although emotions are controlled by his reason and practical sense.
His build is slim but strong, rather angular, a serious and severe face, a relaxed pace.His self-discipline leads his ambition towards demanding commitments. Resolution, seriousness, practicality, but also coldness and calculation, characterise his behaviour. His goals are usually the result of a conquest.
Not confident at all. His character is closed, controlled, extremely reserved, does not reveal himself easily. He has a strong sense of duty and responsibility. He seeks solitude and the sense of limits obstacles him. Easily becomes in love in nature. This can be a sign of spirituality or materialism, or of poor health.
From astrological point of view we can deduce that Sean is a complex, very sensitive natured man, who never stops and goes on challenging himself, especially in work.
He will still manage to leave his mark and will never decline, on the contrary, he will always be remembered for his charismatic gift for innovation.
Suggested News Resources
- New search site says it can find that movie where Sean Connery wears red pants
- New search site says it can find that movie where Sean Connery wears red pants. The answer is 'Zardoz,' of course. whatismymovie star wars.
- Snap up Sean Connery's former Bond hideout for €1.495m
- Sean Connery Sean Connery spent almost a year living in Violet Hill The dining room of Violet Hill The drawing room with dark timber frame ceiling. The Gothic staircase leads up to a galleried landing. The Venetian arches with rose-coloured marble pillars.
- Seven of Sir Sean Connery's greatest performances
- Sir Sean Connery made his name as the dashing leading man in his early years, but in his post-007 period he moved into seniority with aplomb, often stealing scenes with a salty charisma. Here, we chart some of his most memorable roles through the years.
- Sean Connery: 15 Things You Didn't Know (Part 2)
- Sean Connery has been so successful in his lifetime. People around the world know him as James Bond as well as other roles. Here are most fact about the man that the average person doesn't know.
- Sean Connery: 15 Things You Didn't Know (Part 1)
- Sean Connery is one of the most famous actors in history. In addition, he is looked up to by many individuals. Here are some facts that most people don't know about this actor.
Related searchessousse sights
noethers theorem example 1
dream symbol bridge
the land of crimson clouds
mike portnoy equipment