Sign Characteristics: Scorpio
|Day of the week||Tuesday|
Water sign ruled by Mars. Scorpios' personality is extremely complex and contradictory. They are serious, authoritative, jealous, possessive and they like going into deep. Thanks to their intuitive sense, they are able to find out other people's weaknesses. Sometimes Scorpios can be cold, introverted, polemic and lunatic, but beyond that surface there are many good qualities, strength and they are always ready to help other people. They are seldom afraid of something and are determined to reach their goals. Among their most suitable careers thee are: chemist, psychologist, businessman, researcher. They are very passionate people, but in a love relationship they are rather contradictory and complicated. When they fall in love they give themselves body and soul, even though their natural restlessness never abandons them.
SEDUCING SCORPIO MEN
Scorpio men are violent, moody, but passionate and exciting as well. Their ideal woman is determined and hard to seduce. Generally, Scorpios prefer hiding their own emotions and hate mawkishnesses.
TIP: be precious with him!!!
SEDUCING SCORPIO WOMEN
Scorpio women are proud, clever, intuitive, polemic and passionate. Their ideal man should know how to give her passion and strong emotions. Staying with her is quite difficult, but if you let her lead the game and you court her with flowers and presents she will reward you with her energy and her ardour.
TIP: Don't give her reason to be jealous!
Suggested News Resources
- Prince's costumes and memorabilia go up for auction
- Jewellery for sale includes a gold coloured necklace in the shape of the Scorpio symbol studded with diamonds (left), which is expected to sell for a minimum of $30,000 (£21,000). A custom-made love symbol pin with amethyst and 12 diamonds worn by ...
- Which Disney Character Are You, Based On Your Star Sign?
- As a Scorpio, you hate the word "no." You strive to be independent and love being the jokester of your clique. As a strong person both emotionally and physically, you relate most to Tinker Bell.
- The Sci-Fi Book To Read Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- So much of great science fiction tells us what's (possibly) out there beyond the stars. But what do the stars tell us?
- We Leave the Father's House & Turning Back, We Save
- In both signs the disciple/Initiate “turns their back” on ”heaven” (the Father's House) choosing a return to Earth in order to “serve” (task of Aquarius) and to “save” (task of Pisces) suffering humanity.
- Your Talent; Your Weapon; Your ASTRO HERO
- They come from the stars above us all and their myths speak of essential characteristics that each star sign embodies. If the ancient poets were to sing the praises of the Astro Heroes they would herald the: Daring of FIRE KID (Aries).