Sit quietly in your sacred space, or in any space that is peaceful and you are free of any doubts and fears. Breath in, then out several times and release all the tension in your body.
Place your hands in your lap, with palms up and open, as if you are holding a
ball or something. Connect with the earth by seeing roots grow down your spine and plunge into the earth below.
Next, call upon the Element energies. See each energy, as you call visualise
it, as a different colour wind or swirl. I see red for Fire, blue for Water,
green for Earth and yellow for Air. See the wind spiral into your open hands. once you have all the element winds swirling in your hands, see them creeping up you arms, then into your chest, throat, head and down to you stomach and into your legs and feet.
Then as they are swirling and healing you, actually see yourself as being each of the Elements in turn. See yourself as the waves in the ocean, crashing on the beach. A tall tree swaying in the wind. A flame in a camp fire. And the
breeze that tickles the leaves and grass. "Be" the Element!
When you are done, come slowly back to your body and let the colourful swirls drain back into your hands, to form a sphere and then gently send them into the
Ground and Centre. Write your experience in your BOS.
Suggested News Resources
- A Better Self
- The jury, chaired by the Coen brothers, gave it no prize, and the assessments of America's mainstream film critics have ranged from the ecstatic to the derisive. One had it both ways: “gorgeous visuals, dazzling non sequiturs.
- 'Every concert is special to me'
- Today I consider the sitar as a complete instrument and if some element of vocal music cannot be produced, it is the artist's shortcoming and not that of the instrument. At a recent concert ...
- Traditional Tea Ceremony: Silicon Valley Reads author Emmi Itäranta, whose book "Memory of Water" has traditional tea ceremony as a central element, will be on hand for this event. March 11, 1-3 p.m.
- The healing properties of essential oils
- JR: Frankincense relaxes the nervous system. It slows the heart rate, and deepens breathing. It is also used to help sleep disorders and can bring the body to a state similar to meditation.
- How to be a mindful parent
- Parents can develop mindfulness through practicing meditation, listening to contemplative music, doing yoga, spending time in nature or engaging in a physical activity, such as dancing or martial arts. Even mundane activities can build mindfulness.
Related searchestypically suppressed
dark magician dark paladin
roy bean marriage and children
zhou dynasty agriculture