Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a
natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear
infections in children, high blood pressure, high
colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent
infections, frequent yeast infections, or for low resistance
to infection. Studies are showing more and more what a
great multi-purpose herb Garlic is.
It is available in raw cloves, dehydrated powder, oil,
extract in tablets or capsules, and tinctures. My husband
loves garlic and cooks with it frequently. He is hardly
You should tell your Dr. if you are having surgery and have
been using alot of garlic, because it is a blood thinner.
One of our favorite ways to prepare fresh garlic, is to
clean several pods and place in foil after rolling in olive
oil. If we have the grill going, we just toss it on the
grill for 15 to 20 minutes. If not, you can just put it in
the oven. Cook until soft. It is delicious!
Suggested News Resources
- With the growing season come treasures for an Asian treat
- For crunchies, there's peppers, celery and cucumbers, all cut in thin strips. Mia makes her rolls with bright nasturtium blossoms, placed so you can see them through the wrapping, and they are the best festive beginning to a summer party.
- Besaw's Be Back!
- THE NEW BESAW'S restaurant is less than half a mile from its former home of 112 years—but owner Cana Flug has moved light years away. Besaw's, at the corner of NW 23rd and Savier, ... herbal, while granola adds just the right crunch.
- Check out nutrient-rich fish options for Lent season
- A healthy tip on cooking from Rakhshani? Avoid frying the fish. “Most of the studies out about frying (say it is) not perhaps the best for a healthy eating regimen.
- Restaurant review: Allentown's Clove Fine Indian Cuisine
- Large storefront windows let in nice winter afternoon sunshine on our table. The dining area ... Our waiter explained that the shrimp were kissed with Indian herbs then lightly batter fried.
- Beans and greens make a healthful soup
- It's wholesome and healthful, a steamy inoculation against germs. WINTER BEAN SOUP. 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Related searchesmicheline bernardini
longbow design and construction
demography important concepts
label adhesive types