realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Folk Names: Broom, Frey, Furze,
Fyrs, Gorst, Goss, Prickly Broom,
Deity: Jupiter, Thor
Power: Money, Protection
Suggested News Resources
- Are iTunes and Spotify killing the full-length music album?
- Inevitably, the results can sound like the musical equivalent of a pick 'n' mix display — or, in the case of Rihanna's latest album, a maze constructed from gorse bushes. By way of illustration, I recently reviewed the new album by the Grammy-winning ...
- The $9m cost of the Canberra flights
- For the last 3 years I have been in correspondence with the Mayor, CEO and various councillors and officers re the maintenance of grass banks, verges, parks, gutters cleared of leaves and rubbish etc in our suburbs. In January 2013 I was informed that ...
- Game of Thrones fans flock to Northern Ireland filming sites
- In truth, almost any mountain and gorse-laced glen in these parts with views of the roiling Irish Sea and the dramatic Causeway Coast could satisfy HBO central casting. Thrones fans will love the I-spy scene-spotting game and the abundance of selfie ...
- The Blame Everyone Game
- That evening, when clearing through old files, my hand found its way into a battered envelope of ancient correspondence. The first thing I pulled out was the “Admit nothing” postcard, postmarked 26 July 1993, and addressed to my first Dublin address, ...
- Gwynedd brothers meet ancestor of Fortuna shipwreck survivor
- After email correspondence Tor this week travelled from Norway to North Wales to see where the sailors landed and the house where they were given clean, dry clothes, food and medical attention.
Related searchesnilakantha somayaji
eddie murphy stand-up comedy routines
rapeseed cultivation and uses
olmsted air force base