The Moon Phases
The Four Moon Phases
The New Moon:
It is when there is no Moon in the sky.
Spells for the New Moon can be performed three days before and after the actual New Moon.
These spells symbolize changes in your life.
The Waxing Moon:
It is when the Moon is getting a bit larger in the sky. That period lasts until three days before the Full Moon. Spells to be performed during this time include positive change, luck, love and growth.
The Full Moon:
This is when the Moon has reached its full capacity in the sky. This is the perfect time for spells that increase psychic abilities and fertility.
The Waning Moon:
It is when the Moon is decreasing in size. Now is the time to perform spells that involve reversing spells, banishing and releases.
Detailed Moon Phases:
Spans from the day of the New Moon until three days after
Health, gardening and farming, job hunting, love, romance
Spans from three days after the New Moon until the seventh day
Change, emotions, animals, business
Spans from the seventh day until the tenth day after the New Moon
Motivation, luck, courage, friends
Spans from the tenth day until the thirteenth day after the New Moon
Fourteen days after the New Moon. Change, decisions, children, competition, dreams, love, protection, money, self-improvement, healing
Spans from the third day after the Full Moon until the seventh
Addictions, health, divorce, stress, protection
Spans from the seventh day until the tenth day after the Full Moon
Change, obstacles, enemies, justice, quarrels, removal, separation, stopping theft
Moon Astrological Correspondences:
The following list is here to tell you what spells should be performed during what astrological correspondence of the Moon.
Moon in Aries: authority, rebirth, leadership, courage, confidence; healing of the face and neck
Moon in Taurus: love, money, romance, acquisition; healing of the neck and throat
Moon in Gemini: communication, writing, freeing of mind blocks, travel; healing of the arms, hands and lungs
Moon in Cancer: the home, honouring Gods and Goddesses; healing of the stomach and chest
Moon in Leo: authority, courage, fertility, children; healing of the upper back, spine and heart
Moon in Virgo: employment, health, success; healing of the nervous system
Moon in Libra: justice, unions, balance, artistry; healing of kidneys and back
Moon in Scorpio: power, psychic growth, sex; healing of the reproductive organs
Moon in Sagittarius: travel, sports, truth, honesty; healing of the thighs and liver
Moon in Capricorn: organization, ambition, career, politics, direction; healing of the teeth, skin, bones and knees
Moon in Aquarius: science, freedom, friendship, addictions; healing of the calves, ankles and blood
Moon in Pisces: art, dreams, music, poetry; healing of the feet
The Twelve Full Moons of the Year:
A Full Moon occurs once every month, so we have twelve. If there is ever a month that contains a second Full Moon, that Moon is called a Blue Moon. So we have thirteen Moons. Listed below are the twelve months of the year and their specific Full Moons. This list will help you perform spells and rituals at the right time. No longer should words like 'Wolf Moon' be an unknown term to you in the performance of a spell or ritual!
Suggested News Resources
- WX 101: The Moon and Moon Phases
- The only natural satellite of earth is our moon. It is located about 239,000 miles from earth and only about 1/4th the size of the earth. That puts the moon's circumference at about 6750 miles.
- The Most Precise Moon Phase In A Mechanical Wristwatch Is Accurate For More
- When Andreas Strehler presented his Sauterelle à Lune Perpétuelle to me at Baselworld 2014, a watch whose moon phase stays accurate for 14,189.5383 years for the moon phase to be off by just one day, he casually mentioned how he had even calculated ...
- Moon Phase Watches Set to Shine at Baselworld 2016
- Moon phases seem the complication du jour at Baselworld 2016, as several brands are set to unveil new women's timepieces featuring it. Breguet, for one, will preview the Classique Phase de Lune Dame 9088, in white gold, with a 30mm dial in white 'grand ...
- Aptos outdoor science camp trains Bay Area's students
- Fifth-grade teacher Kassie Gray said this is her second year with the science camp and that trip will wedge neatly between her curriculum covering earth sciences and global warming and the upcoming moon phases and tides lesson. Those involved also said ...
- Super Moon in My Room teaches about the lunar cycle
- I liked Super Moon in My Room (Uncle Milton). It is a toy that kids could use to learn and have fun with. With Super Moon in my Room, you use a remote to change the moon into 12 different lunar phases.
Related searchesteochew dialect tones
renaissance start of the renaissance
abu bakr shia view of abu bakr
carry bypass adder
little earthquakes reviews
troy hurtubise 1313 paste
conservation of energy notes