The Moon Phases
The Four Moon Phases
The New Moon:
It is when there is no Moon in the sky.
Spells for the New Moon can be performed three days before and after the actual New Moon.
These spells symbolize changes in your life.
The Waxing Moon:
It is when the Moon is getting a bit larger in the sky. That period lasts until three days before the Full Moon. Spells to be performed during this time include positive change, luck, love and growth.
The Full Moon:
This is when the Moon has reached its full capacity in the sky. This is the perfect time for spells that increase psychic abilities and fertility.
The Waning Moon:
It is when the Moon is decreasing in size. Now is the time to perform spells that involve reversing spells, banishing and releases.
Detailed Moon Phases:
Spans from the day of the New Moon until three days after
Health, gardening and farming, job hunting, love, romance
Spans from three days after the New Moon until the seventh day
Change, emotions, animals, business
Spans from the seventh day until the tenth day after the New Moon
Motivation, luck, courage, friends
Spans from the tenth day until the thirteenth day after the New Moon
Fourteen days after the New Moon. Change, decisions, children, competition, dreams, love, protection, money, self-improvement, healing
Spans from the third day after the Full Moon until the seventh
Addictions, health, divorce, stress, protection
Spans from the seventh day until the tenth day after the Full Moon
Change, obstacles, enemies, justice, quarrels, removal, separation, stopping theft
Moon Astrological Correspondences:
The following list is here to tell you what spells should be performed during what astrological correspondence of the Moon.
Moon in Aries: authority, rebirth, leadership, courage, confidence; healing of the face and neck
Moon in Taurus: love, money, romance, acquisition; healing of the neck and throat
Moon in Gemini: communication, writing, freeing of mind blocks, travel; healing of the arms, hands and lungs
Moon in Cancer: the home, honouring Gods and Goddesses; healing of the stomach and chest
Moon in Leo: authority, courage, fertility, children; healing of the upper back, spine and heart
Moon in Virgo: employment, health, success; healing of the nervous system
Moon in Libra: justice, unions, balance, artistry; healing of kidneys and back
Moon in Scorpio: power, psychic growth, sex; healing of the reproductive organs
Moon in Sagittarius: travel, sports, truth, honesty; healing of the thighs and liver
Moon in Capricorn: organization, ambition, career, politics, direction; healing of the teeth, skin, bones and knees
Moon in Aquarius: science, freedom, friendship, addictions; healing of the calves, ankles and blood
Moon in Pisces: art, dreams, music, poetry; healing of the feet
The Twelve Full Moons of the Year:
A Full Moon occurs once every month, so we have twelve. If there is ever a month that contains a second Full Moon, that Moon is called a Blue Moon. So we have thirteen Moons. Listed below are the twelve months of the year and their specific Full Moons. This list will help you perform spells and rituals at the right time. No longer should words like 'Wolf Moon' be an unknown term to you in the performance of a spell or ritual!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- OBSERVING MOON PHASES
- You may wish to do the Observatory's Demonstrating Moon Phases activity before you do this one.
- Phases of the Moon & Planets
- Phases of the Moon & Planets. Dr. Don McCarthy.
- The Moon Phases Web Quest
- The Moon Phases Web Quest. By now, you have already learned a little about the phases of the moon.
Suggested News Resources
- Outdoors: There's a full for everyone
- As I sat on the back porch at the farm late one evening, I watched the moon ascend over the eastern ridge. It was waning into the last quarter. Moon phases begin with the new moon, progress to the waxing crescent and grows into the first quarter.
- Do You Rely on Analytics or Lunar Cycles When Predicting Business?
- As she rinsed my hair under the sink, she talked about the reason for the decrease in business, equating the slowdown with the lunar phases. She said that she noticed an uptick in business during full moon cycles.
- Day Tripper Goes Star Gazing
- “The best advice that I can give people is to study the moon phases before you come up," Harrison said. "The best time for star gazing is when there is no moon.
- Are we in the middle of a wild goose chase?
- “Tides, moon phases, weather, wind direction etc all bring changes to its patterns.
- Moon phase shines on new design
- A leading watchmaker has released a new design which tracks the phases of the moon alongside more traditional functions. Carl F Bucherer has announced the release of its Manero MoonPhase, the latest instalment to the Manero range.
Suggested Web Resources
- Moon Phases / Lunar Phases Explained
- An explanation of the moon phases using a colorful diagram with realistic images .
- Phases of the Moon: Zoom Astronomy
- The new moon is the phase of the moon when the moon is not visible from Earth, because the side of the moon that is facing us is not being lit by the sun.
- The Moon's Phase
- Online calculator that lets you see which phase the moon is in for any date in any year.
- Moon Phases :: Calendars
- Valuable information and guide to the moon phases! Free daily moon phase application, links, and more.
Related searchesgoldman sachs alumni of goldman sachs
elton john musicals
economy of japan economic profile
the boondocks minor characters
jamaican english vocabulary