realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Folk Names: Bottle Brush, Dutch Rushes,
Paddock Pipes, Pewterwort, Shavegrass
Power: Snake Charming, Fertility
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Genetic variation in the horsetail Equisetum variegatum Schleich
- *Author for correspondence (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: +33-1-40793553) Equisetum variegatum Schleicher is a circumboreale species of horsetail.
- New insight into silica deposition in horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- All of the major sites of silica deposition in horsetail mimicked sites and structures where the Correspondence: email@example.com.
- Oscillatory nuclear movement in fission yeast meiotic prophase is
- *Author for correspondence (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Phenolic Compounds in Field Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) as
- Author to whom correspondence should be addressed. E-mail: different extracts (EtOAc, n-BuOH and H2O) of field horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.
- It's a Hair Affair
- Feb 1, 2010 how to take good care of their horse's tails. To successfully grow a horse's tail may take a lot of time and patience. .
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Horsetail | Herb | Magical Correspondences | Enchanted Realm
- Horsetail and its magickal correspondences. Horsetail. Gender: Feminine.
- Equisetum | RM.com ®
- Horsetail: Correspondences: Equisetum spp.
- The Sex Life of Horsetails | Oliver Sacks, M.D., Physician, Author
- The Sex Life of Horsetails. Posted by: Admin on July 25, 2011. Have you ever smelled, seen, heard or felt something that isn't there?
- Horsetails are perennial plants with jointed, branched, creeping root stocks.