realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 4
|4:1||And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee.|
|4:2||And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.|
|4:3||And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.|
|4:4||And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:|
|4:5||That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.|
|4:6||And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.|
|4:7||And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.|
|4:8||And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.|
|4:9||And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.|
|4:10||And Moses said unto the LORD, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.|
|4:11||And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?|
|4:12||Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.|
|4:13||And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.|
|4:14||And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.|
|4:15||And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.|
|4:16||And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.|
|4:17||And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.|
|4:18||And Moses went and returned to Jethro his father in law, and said unto him, Let me go, I pray thee, and return unto my brethren which are in Egypt, and see whether they be yet alive. And Jethro said to Moses, Go in peace.|
|4:19||And the LORD said unto Moses in Midian, Go, return into Egypt: for all the men are dead which sought thy life.|
|4:20||And Moses took his wife and his sons, and set them upon an ass, and he returned to the land of Egypt: and Moses took the rod of God in his hand.|
|4:21||And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.|
|4:22||And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:|
|4:23||And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.|
|4:24||And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.|
|4:25||Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.|
|4:26||So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.|
|4:27||And the LORD said to Aaron, Go into the wilderness to meet Moses. And he went, and met him in the mount of God, and kissed him.|
|4:28||And Moses told Aaron all the words of the LORD who had sent him, and all the signs which he had commanded him.|
|4:29||And Moses and Aaron went and gathered together all the elders of the children of Israel:|
|4:30||And Aaron spake all the words which the LORD had spoken unto Moses, and did the signs in the sight of the people.|
|4:31||And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of the plight of Ronald B.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version .. Search The Holy Bible Online at www. ..
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the . 72.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- The King James or Authorized version of the Holy Bible, created by the Church of .. 87. Exodus 4.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version. Scripture quotations Part 4: Religious Matters.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Centuries of Love and Suffering for the Word
- (Exodus 19:4)—celebrates the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, first published in 1611. For all his scholarly proclivities, King James I didn't actually translate the Bible himself.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- “PRAYER” A Biblical Essay by Bahir Victor
- James 4:8 (1) Humble yourselves before God. Yield to His authority and will, commit your life to Him and His control and be willing to follow Him. (2) Resist the Devil.
- DEFINING AMERICA'S EXCEPTIONALISM
- He believed the Bible was the most valuable teaching tool.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bible (King James)/Exodus - Wikisource
- 4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail.
- Exodus 4. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Exodus 4.
- EXODUS CHAPTER 20 - King James Bible Online
- The book of Exodus chapter 20 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesdream dictionary scorpions
toaster energy consumption
dream dictionary deed
oyster mushroom identification
online chat types of online chat
list of heretics category
marshall plan effects