realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 6
|6:1||Then the LORD said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.|
|6:2||And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:|
|6:3||And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.|
|6:4||And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.|
|6:5||And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.|
|6:6||Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:|
|6:7||And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.|
|6:8||And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.|
|6:9||And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage.|
|6:10||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|6:11||Go in, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, that he let the children of Israel go out of his land.|
|6:12||And Moses spake before the LORD, saying, Behold, the children of Israel have not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of uncircumcised lips?|
|6:13||And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto the children of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.|
|6:14||These be the heads of their fathers' houses: The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel; Hanoch, and Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi: these be the families of Reuben.|
|6:15||And the sons of Simeon; Jemuel, and Jamin, and Ohad, and Jachin, and Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanitish woman: these are the families of Simeon.|
|6:16||And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari: and the years of the life of Levi were an hundred thirty and seven years.|
|6:17||The sons of Gershon; Libni, and Shimi, according to their families.|
|6:18||And the sons of Kohath; Amram, and Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel: and the years of the life of Kohath were an hundred thirty and three years.|
|6:19||And the sons of Merari; Mahali and Mushi: these are the families of Levi according to their generations.|
|6:20||And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses: and the years of the life of Amram were an hundred and thirty and seven years.|
|6:21||And the sons of Izhar; Korah, and Nepheg, and Zichri.|
|6:22||And the sons of Uzziel; Mishael, and Elzaphan, and Zithri.|
|6:23||And Aaron took him Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, sister of Naashon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.|
|6:24||And the sons of Korah; Assir, and Elkanah, and Abiasaph: these are the families of the Korhites.|
|6:25||And Eleazar Aaron's son took him one of the daughters of Putiel to wife; and she bare him Phinehas: these are the heads of the fathers of the Levites according to their families.|
|6:26||These are that Aaron and Moses, to whom the LORD said, Bring out the children of Israel from the land of Egypt according to their armies.|
|6:27||These are they which spake to Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring out the children of Israel from Egypt: these are that Moses and Aaron.|
|6:28||And it came to pass on the day when the LORD spake unto Moses in the land of Egypt,|
|6:29||That the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, I am the LORD: speak thou unto Pharaoh king of Egypt all that I say unto thee.|
|6:30||And Moses said before the LORD, Behold, I am of uncircumcised lips, and how shall Pharaoh hearken unto me?|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of the plight of Ronald B.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version Exodus........................................................................................... ........................................................ ..
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13 King James Bible). * * *.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the .. 74.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society Moses ( about 1250 B.C.
Suggested News Resources
- “PRAYER” A Biblical Essay by Bahir Victor
- Exodus 20:1-6 Today we can allow many things to become gods to us. Money, fame, work, tombs, birds, animals, sun, moon, stars, or pleasure can become gods when we concentrate too much on them for personal identity, meaning, and security.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- The question is whether 'Kulo' got a fair shake
- If Catholics dont worship Mary and other so called “saints”, then why in the world do they pray through their intercession when the Bible is very clear about it. Read the Second Commandment on the book of Exodus (King James) and John 14:6.
- Church celebrates James Bible
- A FLOWER festival at a Worcester church marked the 400th anniversary of the King James version of the Bible.
Suggested Web Resources
- Exodus 6. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Exodus 6.
- EXODUS CHAPTER 6 - King James Bible Online
- Feb 26, 2011 The book of Exodus chapter 6 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesdarfur british rule and independence
famine causes of famine
maze generation algorithm
metabolic acidosis treatment
mogadishu culture and economy
wolverine comics house of m aftermath