realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
|9:1||Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.|
|9:2||For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still,|
|9:3||Behold, the hand of the LORD is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain.|
|9:4||And the LORD shall sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt: and there shall nothing die of all that is the children's of Israel.|
|9:5||And the LORD appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the LORD shall do this thing in the land.|
|9:6||And the LORD did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one.|
|9:7||And Pharaoh sent, and, behold, there was not one of the cattle of the Israelites dead. And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go.|
|9:8||And the LORD said unto Moses and unto Aaron, Take to you handfuls of ashes of the furnace, and let Moses sprinkle it toward the heaven in the sight of Pharaoh.|
|9:9||And it shall become small dust in all the land of Egypt, and shall be a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast, throughout all the land of Egypt.|
|9:10||And they took ashes of the furnace, and stood before Pharaoh; and Moses sprinkled it up toward heaven; and it became a boil breaking forth with blains upon man, and upon beast.|
|9:11||And the magicians could not stand before Moses because of the boils; for the boil was upon the magicians, and upon all the Egyptians.|
|9:12||And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.|
|9:13||And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me.|
|9:14||For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that there is none like me in all the earth.|
|9:15||For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.|
|9:16||And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to show in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.|
|9:17||As yet exaltest thou thyself against my people, that thou wilt not let them go?|
|9:18||Behold, to morrow about this time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail, such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation thereof even until now.|
|9:19||Send therefore now, and gather thy cattle, and all that thou hast in the field; for upon every man and beast which shall be found in the field, and shall not be brought home, the hail shall come down upon them, and they shall die.|
|9:20||He that feared the word of the LORD among the servants of Pharaoh made his servants and his cattle flee into the houses:|
|9:21||And he that regarded not the word of the LORD left his servants and his cattle in the field.|
|9:22||And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch forth thine hand toward heaven, that there may be hail in all the land of Egypt, upon man, and upon beast, and upon every herb of the field, throughout the land of Egypt.|
|9:23||And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt.|
|9:24||So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.|
|9:25||And the hail smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast; and the hail smote every herb of the field, and brake every tree of the field.|
|9:26||Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.|
|9:27||And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: the LORD is righteous, and I and my people are wicked.|
|9:28||Entreat the LORD (for it is enough) that there be no more mighty thunderings and hail; and I will let you go, and ye shall stay no longer.|
|9:29||And Moses said unto him, As soon as I am gone out of the city, I will spread abroad my hands unto the LORD; and the thunder shall cease, neither shall there be any more hail; that thou mayest know how that the earth is the Lord's.|
|9:30||But as for thee and thy servants, I know that ye will not yet fear the LORD God.|
|9:31||And the flax and the barley was smitten: for the barley was in the ear, and the flax was bolled.|
|9:32||But the wheat and the rie were not smitten: for they were not grown up.|
|9:33||And Moses went out of the city from Pharaoh, and spread abroad his hands unto the LORD: and the thunders and hail ceased, and the rain was not poured upon the earth.|
|9:34||And when Pharaoh saw that the rain and the hail and the thunders were ceased, he sinned yet more, and hardened his heart, he and his servants.|
|9:35||And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, neither would he let the children of Israel go; as the LORD had spoken by Moses.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- bibleref.sty: a LaTeX package for typesetting bible references
- Jan 19, 2011 This command can be used to cite a bible book, chapter or verse or range of . between the King James and the New Jerusalem versions, you could define the will occur as three separate entries under Exodus chapter 9.
- Biblenotes The entire Holy Bible is summarized with easy-to-read
- Also The Holy Bible, King James Version (American Bible. Society Moses ( about 1250 B.C.
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- Genesis 1:29-31; 9:8-17 King James Bible (Exodus 20:13 King James Bible). * * *. Thou shalt not steal.
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James Version of the Holy .. Exodus 8.
- The Holy Bible
- King James Version Exodus........................................................................................... ................................................ ..
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR TO ENTER HEAVEN WITHOUT MANY ARCHBISHOPS? --- Part One.
- Please Jonah 1:4-16 from the King James Version of the bible to understand the drama of this account. These seamen will therefore surprise many to be found in Heaven.
- “PRAYER” A Biblical Essay by Bahir Victor
- Exodus 20:1-6 Today we can allow many things to become gods to us. Money, fame, work, tombs, birds, animals, sun, moon, stars, or pleasure can become gods when we concentrate too much on them for personal identity, meaning, and security.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
Suggested Web Resources
- EXODUS CHAPTER 9 - King James Bible Online
- May 10, 2011 The book of Exodus chapter 9 from the King James Bible Online.
- Exodus 9 NKJV - The Fifth Plague Livestock Diseased - Bible Gateway
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Related searchescalicoblastic epithelium
agnetha fltskog children
rise of nations tournaments and champions
spanish profanity paja
lollapalooza success and decline
red army the cold war