realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 13
|13:1||And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,|
|13:2||Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.|
|13:3||And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.|
|13:4||This day came ye out in the month Abib.|
|13:5||And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month.|
|13:6||Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD.|
|13:7||Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.|
|13:8||And thou shalt show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.|
|13:9||And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the Lord's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.|
|13:10||Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.|
|13:11||And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,|
|13:12||That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S.|
|13:13||And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.|
|13:14||And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:|
|13:15||And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.|
|13:16||And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.|
|13:17||And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt:|
|13:18||But God led the people about, through the way of the wilderness of the Red sea: and the children of Israel went up harnessed out of the land of Egypt.|
|13:19||And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.|
|13:20||And they took their journey from Succoth, and encamped in Etham, in the edge of the wilderness.|
|13:21||And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:|
|13:22||He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.|
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHAPTER 3. AUTHORS WITH B.C.E. BIRTHDATES
- Thou shalt not kill. (Exodus 20:13 King James Bible). * * *.
- The "Bloody Bridegroom" in Exodus 4:24-26
- The Book of Exodus begins in chapter 1 with a brief recital of Ronald B. Allen is Professor of Bible Exposition, Dallas Theological 4 The footnote in the New King James Version correctly notes that the Hebrew is .
- The King James Version of the Holy Bible
- About The King James Version of the Holy Bible. The King James . Exodus 1.
- The Complete Book of Bible Trivia
- Unless otherwise indicated, Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, King James. Version.
- The Path to the King James Bible of 1611
- This means that every word of the King James Bible had to pass at least FOUR-. TEEN examinations . Moses wrote Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and.
Suggested News Resources
- A PAGE FROM HISTORY
- The King James Bible was completed in 1611. Oxford University had the monopoly to publish it. The Bible did not arrive from heaven by fax or e-mail.
- Church news for Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011
- Steve continued his message on the King James version of the Bible as the preserved word of God. He reminded us the scriptures are clear that we are not to add to or take away from the word of God.
- Church events & programs
- Trinity Child Care and Learning Center: 2320 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., accepting students for the childcare and afterschool programs.
- Church Calendar: Aug. 20
- Call Tamika Trinity Child Care and Learning Center: 2320 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., accepting students for childcare and after school programs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Exodus 13. The Holy Bible: King James Version.
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. Exodus 13.
- EXODUS CHAPTER 1 - King James Bible Online
- 6 days ago The book of Exodus chapter 1 from the King James Bible Online.
Related searchesanorgasmia situational anorgasmia
captain thomas wiggin
death of sardanapalus